4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Gadriel Got a few new lines for ya

んっ……♪=Hmm ... ♪
どうした?\nもうへばったのか?=What happened?\nHave you already gone?
んふ~♪\nこういうのはどうだ?=Nufu ~ ♪\nHow about this?

all 3 from enemy heavenly succubus' first scene, when changing speed

Reactions: RossoX

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel Got a few new lines for ya

んっ……♪=Hmm ... ♪
どうした?\nもうへばったのか?=What happened?\nHave you already gone?
んふ~♪\nこういうのはどうだ?=Nufu ~ ♪\nHow about this?

all 3 from enemy heavenly succubus' first scene, when changing speed
Fixed, thank you.

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Gadriel Got a new one, still from Heavenly Succubus (FTW)

-Enemy Titfuck -> when slowing down
くふふ♪\nこういう責め方はどうなのだ?=Kufufu ♪\nWhat about this kind of blame?

also, i am 99% sure i saw an untranslated line on the bunnygirl succubus' vaginal sex initial line (she usually says something about VIP service), i got it twice but i clicked through it too quickly, i was using the "Assimilation deck" when it happened, i haven't managed to get it to pop up again yet.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel Got a new one, still from Heavenly Succubus (FTW)

-Enemy Titfuck -> when slowing down
くふふ♪\nこういう責め方はどうなのだ?=Kufufu ♪\nWhat about this kind of blame?

also, i am 99% sure i saw an untranslated line on the bunnygirl succubus' vaginal sex initial line (she usually says something about VIP service), i got it twice but i clicked through it too quickly, i was using the "Assimilation deck" when it happened, i haven't managed to get it to pop up again yet.
Fixed.
I don't remember there being a second Bunny lead-in... but considering how there's multiple Hostile lead-ins and you take it friendly FAR MORE then hostile...

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

New version is out with secretary cowgirl and 2 new cards. He intends to make a scene for an existing character in january. I'm guessing it's the combination attack from SoWaD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

New version is out with secretary cowgirl and 2 new cards. He intends to make a scene for an existing character in january. I'm guessing it's the combination attack from SoWaD
It's time, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
Secretary gets her cowgirl scene, as expected.
Two new cards.
・Reaper of Souls: 6-cost Disaster Angel Minion, 5/5. When summoned, deal damage to a targeted minion and heal for your current Faith value. It also has Counter-Hit for some reason. Behold, your Boss Angel.
・Summoning Circle: 4-cost Stationary Disaster, Curse. At the start of your turn, summon a lower-class Succubus to your field... or a Cow Succubus with SoPS Partnered. That's kind of spooky, but will be tons of fun.
The ability to freely zoom and pan the camera in all scenes by hitting your middle mouse button. Sick.
Addition of records showing how many times you've been squeezed by specific abilities. This has existed since 11/30's build, now you get to actually see the data.
The teased feature to put online decks on the world map is in, as an optional setting. Yes. Great. Wonderful.
If you can't play scenes in the squeezer edit menu, it now says why. For example, Big-Breast locked scenes.
A scroll bar has been added when choosing cards from the deck or discard, as too many caused... problems. Okay.
They say the limits for the slow/fast switch speed have been 'relaxed' but I don't know what that means.

Also, for the plans for next month's scene being with someone we already have... Come on, SoWaD and SoPS's endings. Come on, SoWad and SoPS's endings!

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
I've been meaning to work through the translation a bit to tidy it up and fix/correct some "backend" stuff (nothing that would be very visible to End Users, but is readily apparent if you look through the translation texts - primarily involving "informational notices" like the ones that pop up when you first load up the game), and given that the solution to ONE of the new text strings is regex, might as well leave what I got for that here. Toss this line into a text file (even the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file works) to use it.

Code:
r:デッキ登録日 :([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)$=Deck registration date: $1/$2/$3
Of note: You can reorder the $1/$2/$3 parts to change the YYYY/MM/DD order. $2/$3/$1 (MM/DD/YYYY) would match US, while I believe some European countries would use $3/$2/$1 (DD/MM/YYYY) instead.

The Regex for the date can probably be adjusted a bit given that MM and DD are zero-padded (e.g. "9" is printed as "09"). Similar RegEx can be utilized wherever there's a date to allow for this kind of "date order adjustment" as well.

Note that due to how the AutoTranslator prioritizes lines, Exact Line Matches without Regex take priority over any Regex Matches, regardless of where the Exact Line Match is. If you notice that come up, check your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file for any such lines.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
・Summoning Circle: 4-cost Stationary Disaster, Curse. At the start of your turn, summon a lower-class Succubus to your field... or a Cow Succubus with SoPS Partnered.
That sounds like a fun card to run in Cow Pasture... what should be cut for it, and how many copies?

EDIT:
I tried cutting a copy of Mimic and Double Summon for my version for two copies of Summoning Circle. Can't tell if it's better or not, but Summoning Circle is definitely a very funny card.

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Getting into what's new outside of the H-scene and the card translations (I ain't touching those at all, those are best left to people that actually translate stuff): been prodding a bit at the World Map and the Squeezing Record.

So as far as I can tell from fiddling around with it, here's how the User Decks on World Map thing works:

1) When enabled (via Online Functionality in settings), upon entering the world map, a number of locations will receive green dots indicating a user deck was pulled for them, which can include the 4 premade locations (so the built-ins for Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, Hungry Succubus, and Dryad CAN be swapped for a user deck).

2) The location of each dot directly corresponds to the partner of the deck in question (e.g. Unholy Nun is always at 修道院, etc.). This means that on any given visit to the World Map, only one deck of a given partner can exist at a time.

3) When hovering over a green dot, the date that the deck was registered is displayed under the location name (this is what the RegEx line in my previous post specifically addresses).

4) The two guest Partners (BF Club President and Legendary Succubus Marianela) CAN appear on the map, their locations are in the bottom-left and are shown as "???" (For anyone wanting to engineer a translation for that, the quoted 3-character string DOES match. Not sure if that appears anywhere else in-game, though, and it's not the most important of things to match.)
As for the Squeezer Record: First off, you can reset your stats. Top-right button. Clears everything.

Ignoring the times squeezed and total energy lost, there are five categories, using the translation from Gadriel where available. Note that viewing a scene in Squeezer Edit DOES COUNT towards these stats.

Starting on the left side:

[NO HEADER]
Total Times Squeezed
Total Energy Lost

These are obvious

[Times Partnered]
Top three squeezers you used as a partner. Interestingly enough, customized colors will appear here.

[Times Cum For]
This is the number of times you've been squeezed by ANY ABILITY of a given card. Remember that a card with pursuit 1 squeezes twice. Non-squeezer cards can appear here (most notoriously Multiplying Slime, since even without pursuit, the squeeze count per turn grows exponentially when left undisturbed)
And on the Right Side:

[Abilities Cum For]
Like "Times Cum For", only this tracks individual abilities, not just what card squeezed you. Again, non-squeezer cards can appear here (Multiplying Slime again)

[Dedication] (MTL)
After some testing, this is tied to how much energy (health) a given card squeezed out of you. This is not necessarily the amount of times you've been squeezed by a card, as some abilities squeeze for multiple energy on a single activation.

[Defeated By]
Obvious. Not sure if this tracks cards triggering a victory for the AI opponent by effect (e.g. SoWaD's deck-out effect), but it does track when a squeezer brings you to zero health.
Having messed around a bit with the translation on that screen (specifically the 1st/2nd/3rd ranking and the XXX times counters), I've gotten a couple things I like going - namely, colorizing the 1st/2nd/3rd and neatly handling both small counters (Once, Twice, and even Thrice), medium counters (4~99 Times), and high counters (100+) without making things look smooshed or overspaced, and all with exactly 5 lines for the counter and 3 lines for the ranking.

Here's what I've done (indepedently of what Gadriel has going on in the main Fan-Translation patch - I actually missed something that was in that patch because I hadn't updated it before starting my own work):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have left the "Uncolorized" lines for the 1st/2nd/3rd commented out, for anyone that just wants those localized but not recolored. You can also pick which of the date formats you want by uncommenting the appropriate line (and commenting the other ones).

Gadriel will probably have better translations on the location names (for the most part, the new location names are straight MTL, though I did clean up one and straight-up replaced another with a more accurate-in-context translation from looking it up), so once another translation update or two comes along, you can probably discard that part of the above.

(I am aware that some of this is technically duplicate work. Having seen what Gadriel opted to do for the Counters on the Squeezer Stats screen, I'm of the opinion I handled those a bit better. Still going to go back and see if I can fix notification stuff.)

Reactions: ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
That sounds like a fun card to run in Cow Pasture... what should be cut for it, and how many copies?

EDIT:
I tried cutting a copy of Mimic and Double Summon for my version for two copies of Summoning Circle. Can't tell if it's better or not, but Summoning Circle is definitely a very funny card.
Cut the Succubus Convocation and Double Summon, replace with two Circles and three tech cards of your choice. I recommend two Swappings to add firepower to the Legends and one card for flavor.
Circle has kinda powercrept Convocation out of existence, as the latter is fast, but the former is powerful. ...For crazy people who like long games, of course, but I guess it's more useful for SoWaD/Nun decks, as they can recycle it?
Getting into what's new outside of the H-scene and the card translations (I ain't touching those at all, those are best left to people that actually translate stuff): been prodding a bit at the World Map and the Squeezing Record.

So as far as I can tell from fiddling around with it, here's how the User Decks on World Map thing works:

As for the Squeezer Record: First off, you can reset your stats. Top-right button. Clears everything.

Ignoring the times squeezed and total energy lost, there are five categories, using the translation from Gadriel where available. Note that viewing a scene in Squeezer Edit DOES COUNT towards these stats.

Starting on the left side:

And on the Right Side:

Having messed around a bit with the translation on that screen (specifically the 1st/2nd/3rd ranking and the XXX times counters), I've gotten a couple things I like going - namely, colorizing the 1st/2nd/3rd and neatly handling both small counters (Once, Twice, and even Thrice), medium counters (4~99 Times), and high counters (100+) without making things look smooshed or overspaced, and all with exactly 5 lines for the counter and 3 lines for the ranking.

Here's what I've done (indepedently of what Gadriel has going on in the main Fan-Translation patch - I actually missed something that was in that patch because I hadn't updated it before starting my own work):

I have left the "Uncolorized" lines for the 1st/2nd/3rd commented out, for anyone that just wants those localized but not recolored. You can also pick which of the date formats you want by uncommenting the appropriate line (and commenting the other ones).

Gadriel will probably have better translations on the location names (for the most part, the new location names are straight MTL, though I did clean up one and straight-up replaced another with a more accurate-in-context translation from looking it up), so once another translation update or two comes along, you can probably discard that part of the above.

(I am aware that some of this is technically duplicate work. Having seen what Gadriel opted to do for the Counters on the Squeezer Stats screen, I'm of the opinion I handled those a bit better. Still going to go back and see if I can fix notification stuff.)
So this is how it feels to recognize one's dream. I thought, at the start, that by knocking out the main body of work, everyone else could keep their files updated on their own, suited to their needs.
...Ah, well. Thank you and yoink, that'll save me some time.
-Also, oh fuck, the reset button has the same text as the card 'Hard Reset', that's why it didn't show up. Fawk.

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
-Also, oh fuck, the reset button has the same text as the card 'Hard Reset', that's why it didn't show up. Fawk.
Well, that does slightly reduce the flexibility (at least until someone a bit more knowledgeable about how to catch specific instances like this comes around), but I do think in context, Hard Reset does work. Direct translation for the term (初期化) would be Initialize, I believe, which does make sense with the confirmation prompt when clicking it.

Incidentally, responding to comments in the latest translation update itself (yes, I read those):

//Special Guest code, thank you KitsuneZeta. Switch to $3/$2/$1 if in 'some European countries' or $1/$2/$3 if... wherever Zeta lives, probably japan?
r:デッキ登録日 :([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)$=Deck registration date: $2/$3/$1
So I went back and double-checked, and turns out, we over here in the US are more the exception than the rule with regards to western date order, (which would be $3/$2/$1). As for why I left the default uncommented one "as-is" ($1/$2/$3, which is the order Japan uses), I figured inevitably someone would complain about accuracy of translation and whatnot or just prefer the ISO 8601 standard. (And people wonder why localizers feel like they're getting unfairly targeted half the time...)

Also, during the process of researching this, I did find out that Canada does, by law, mandate the usage of YYYY/MM/DD for some cases - Food Shelf Life dates (basically "Best By" dates) are required to use that format, presumably to avoid the exact sort of ambiguity caused by DD/MM/YYYY vs MM/DD/YYYY... which is a thing I think we should do in the US as well, but good luck getting the US to change - we literally refused to go from imperial units to metric outside of a scientific context.

r:^([0-9]{3,})回=$1x
r:^([0-9]{1,2})回=$1 Times

//Guest Code by KitsuneZeta again. [...]Dunno what those two up there do, but they said it fixed a problem, so who cares I guess.
This is one of those "Easier to show by screenshot instead of explaining by text" things. SqueezingRecordsReference.png
(Ignore the "Category names" - I got bored. Also, ignore the fact that one of the three squeezers that is under my "most defeated by" category is the Lower Class Succubus.)

I actually went and did some manual "translation overrides" for the purposes of this screenshot so that it's more obvious what the issues I wanted to avoid are (which is why some of the stats don't make sense when compared with each other). Main points of interest are at the bottom-left and top-right categories.

The basic version is when you try to have a substituted text too long for the original container, the text size will start shrinking down (and after a certain point, word wrap starts getting used as well). In this particular context, the goal is to keep the size of the counters as consistent as possible. This actually does also affect the "Total Times Squeezed" counter as well, but that one has slightly more space allocated to its container so it won't matter there until it hits five digits... but with a lack of a way to distinguish that from the other counters, it gets handled the same way.

Technically, even with 2-digit numbers, it has to do a little bit of size shrinking, but unless you're comparing pixels with a ruler, you're not going to notice it.

As for how those two lines of regex work, the first one (with the {3,} in it) will catch any case with 3 or more digits in the counter, and render that out as, say, 573x. The second line (with {1,2}) catches any case with 1 or 2 digits in the counter, rendering those out as XX Times. The only cases not being covered by those two regex lines are specific cases for 1 Time, 2 Times, and 3 Times (which I opted to have as "Once, Twice, and Thrice"), since exact nonregex matches have priority over regex matches.

As one last detail: Technically, ^(\d{3,})回 does the same thing as ^([0-9]{3,})回. Both \d and [0-9] come out to the same thing.

For experimenting with regex stuff, I've been using since that shows me how the expression is being interpreted and also shows me what matches and what doesn't. You will likely want to turn on the multiline flag, using the top-right of page. When going from that to the translation file, you want everything between the two "/" characters.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
new ci-en post, the scene this month is going to be nurse temptation: deep kiss.

Can't say I saw this one coming....

• Love
Reactions: Julius

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Cut the Succubus Convocation and Double Summon, replace with two Circles and three tech cards of your choice. I recommend two Swappings to add firepower to the Legends and one card for flavor.
Circle has kinda powercrept Convocation out of existence, as the latter is fast, but the former is powerful. ...For crazy people who like long games, of course, but I guess it's more useful for SoWaD/Nun decks, as they can recycle it?
idk- I like Convocation. I play at 50 and not 100, so I've felt that Circle is a -touch- slow. Hence my decision to not cut Convocation. Double Summon lost a copy because it's kind of niche in the extreme early game with the deck's slow mana problem, and I cut a Mimic because it seemed to be the card I wanted to play least- why pay 4 to draw a card with Mimic when I can pay 4 to draw like 15 cards with Librarian, right? lol

Will probably keep what I did, seems to be working. Circle, while fun, feels awkward in the earlygame while Convocation really doesn't- and getting the mana curve set up fast is crucial when you're actually at threat of dying early. 's why I like playing at 50, enough life to make BStW viable but not so much that you can't get rushed down by Human Squeezer board control decks.

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Still tweaking stuff with the translation files trying to improve a few things on the UI side, but I have actually encountered a deck on the world map with an unknown registration date.

MTL covered that case good enough for me:
Code:
デッキ登録日 :不明=Deck registration date: Unknown
Not sure how it happened, but there's the fallback text for if it fails to figure out when the deck was submitted.

Also, here's a "gag deck" I've been using as an opponent in free battle due to sheer variety of output. Contains 3 of every card excluding generic squeezers (which aren't added) and Unique Squeezers (which are only included once).

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes