4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
143 pages of thread and the mods still haven't updated the OP with the actual installation instructions

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to turn off automatic translation generation for the time being? It keeps translating the message about loading resources every time I boot it up and I kinda don't need it.

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a way to turn off automatic translation generation for the time being? It keeps translating the message about loading resources every time I boot it up and I kinda don't need it.
If you open up the AutoTranslator's config.ini file, the first section should be similar to the following:

INI:
[Service]
Endpoint=SugoiOfflineTranslator
FallbackEndpoint=
If you remove whatever Endpoint is set to so that it just reads "Endpoint=", then AutoTranslator won't have any translation service, and thus will not attempt to translate any text and instead use whatever you already have for translations. Because it doesn't translate anything, it also won't add any new lines to the OutputFile (normally _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt).

As for the message itself, looks like it's following this pattern:

アセット読み込み完了 00:00:14.1558902\nユーザ画像の読み込み開始\nユーザ画像の読み込み完了\n
That looks like we can do some regex matching to catch that and handle it. I've dabbled with trying to handle other notification messages gracefully, but doing so requires changing a setting to allow splitter regexes to actually do their thing (MaxTextParserRecursion=1 actually DISABLES further processing of splitter regex, making them functionally identical to normal regex.)

Reactions: dadgs

T0b1maru

Jul 23, 2022
Could anyone tell what exaclty is added in the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run).lnk"? :p
I'm on linux so it's just an empty file that get's genned. Assuming it's some parameters that get passed to the main exe.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Could anyone tell what exaclty is added in the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run).lnk"? :p
I'm on linux so it's just an empty file that get's genned. Assuming it's some parameters that get passed to the main exe.
Should be an exe file, it applies the autotranslation thing so the game can be translated.

T0b1maru

Jul 23, 2022
Should be an exe file, it applies the autotranslation thing so the game can be translated.
Well the exe itself doesn't x3.So far as i read it you first run the link one, after that the normal exe for faster start.
That said the link it makes is just empty for me. Winbro's should be able to see what it adds after the .exe part of the link.

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
running latest succubus reborn with latest full mod, sometimes the phallic object just goes missing really confused on how that happens

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Someone whose better at code figure this out.
It occurred to me we can use KitsuneZeta's code for the deck registration dates for the timestamped verification so they stop cluttering the Autotranslated file... but I don't know enough about the code to know how to do that.
For quick reference...
r:デッキ登録日 :([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)$=Deck registration date: $2/$3/$1
アセット読み込み完了 00:00:00.0000000\nユーザ画像の読み込み開始\nユーザ画像の読み込み完了\n=Asset Load Completed 00: 00: 00.0000000 User Image Reading Start User Image Reading\n

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Someone whose better at code figure this out.
It occurred to me we can use KitsuneZeta's code for the deck registration dates for the timestamped verification so they stop cluttering the Autotranslated file... but I don't know enough about the code to know how to do that.
For quick reference...
r:デッキ登録日 :([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)\/([0-9]+)$=Deck registration date: $2/$3/$1
アセット読み込み完了 00:00:00.0000000\nユーザ画像の読み込み開始\nユーザ画像の読み込み完了\n=Asset Load Completed 00: 00: 00.0000000 User Image Reading Start User Image Reading\n
I just made some translation regex to better handle card attributes, since cards can have any combination of them, manually assigning translations to every combination that a card has isn't the most practical. So I recommend replacing the current manual translation for these, and increasing MaxTextParserRecursion so that it can handle more then 2 attributes:
Code:
sr:"^(搾精者|守護者|状態異常)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$2 $1
sr:"^(設置型|揮発型|反応型)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$1 $2
sr:"^(搾精者|守護者|状態異常) $"=$1
sr:"^(設置型|揮発型|反応型) $"=$1
sr:"^ ?(人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$1 $2
sr:"^ ?(人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ)$"=$1

搾精者=Squeezer
守護者=Minion
反応型=Reactive
設置型=Stationary
揮発型=Volatile
状態異常=Abnormality

人間=Human
奇蹟=Miracle
機械=Machine
呪詛=Curse
平民=Commoner
創造物=Creation
計略=Strategy
自然=Natural
災厄=Disaster
賊徒=Bandit
獣=Beast
竜=Dragon
騎士=Knight
淫魔=Demonic
神威=Angel
先史人=Half-Blood
精霊=Elemental
亡者=Undead
悪魔=Greater Demon
夢魔=Incubus
霊魂=Spirit
//淫魔=Demonic //Apparently both incubus and succubus translate to the same thing in JP
電算=Spell
情報連結兵器=Networked Machine
植物=Plant
幻魔=Lesser Demon
天魔=Angelic
指輪=Ring
オナホ=Fleshlight

Reactions: ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I just made some translation regex to better handle card attributes, since cards can have any combination of them, manually assigning translations to every combination that a card has isn't the most practical. So I recommend replacing the current manual translation for these, and increasing MaxTextParserRecursion so that it can handle more then 2 attributes:
Code:
sr:"^(搾精者|守護者|状態異常)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$2 $1
sr:"^(設置型|揮発型|反応型)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$1 $2
sr:"^(搾精者|守護者|状態異常) $"=$1
sr:"^(設置型|揮発型|反応型) $"=$1
sr:"^ ?(人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ)(?:、| )((?:、? ?(?:搾精者|守護者|反応型|設置型|揮発型|状態異常|人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ))+)$"=$1 $2
sr:"^ ?(人間|奇蹟|機械|呪詛|平民|創造物|計略|自然|災厄|賊徒|獣|竜|騎士|淫魔|神威|先史人|精霊|亡者|悪魔|夢魔|霊魂|電算|情報連結兵器|植物|幻魔|天魔|指輪|オナホ)$"=$1

搾精者=Squeezer
守護者=Minion
反応型=Reactive
設置型=Stationary
揮発型=Volatile
状態異常=Abnormality

人間=Human
奇蹟=Miracle
機械=Machine
呪詛=Curse
平民=Commoner
創造物=Creation
計略=Strategy
自然=Natural
災厄=Disaster
賊徒=Bandit
獣=Beast
竜=Dragon
騎士=Knight
淫魔=Demonic
神威=Angel
先史人=Half-Blood
精霊=Elemental
亡者=Undead
悪魔=Greater Demon
夢魔=Incubus
霊魂=Spirit
//淫魔=Demonic //Apparently both incubus and succubus translate to the same thing in JP
電算=Spell
情報連結兵器=Networked Machine
植物=Plant
幻魔=Lesser Demon
天魔=Angelic
指輪=Ring
オナホ=Fleshlight
...I don't think I'll be using this. That's a lot of code and bite-sized auto translations for... really just minions who occasionally get 'Undead' added to their attributes.
If new attributes get added with new cards, I won't be able to update this myself because I don't understand the code. You are literally replying to an example of this downside, I can't use the code for the deck creation dates to fix the timestamped verification problem because I don't understand it enough to modify it.
Plus, for example, automatically replacing all instances of '淫魔' with 'Demonic' would cause a bunch of problems. Yes, it's the attribute for Demonic Squeezers... but also the 'Sexual Magic' attribute (RAW 'Demonic Magic'), several card names that mention Succubus (Convocation, Feast, Welcoming Invitation, which RAW is 'Demonic Invitation') and critically, a few instances where the RAW was changed for localization or bugfix purposes ('Summoning Circle' to 'Demonic Summoning Circle' which is just redundant, 'Stationary Demonic' for the Willing Sex Slave, who is decidedly NOT demonic in any way, the description for Amateur Demon Summoning, which RAW claims to be able to summon the Demonic squeezers in addition to generics, but lost that ability after a couple hotfixes).
You really need to be careful when letting auto-translators keyword hunt. They are very good at finding out-of-context bits that sound correct, while just causing more problems.

Reactions: ZX7H

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
...I don't think I'll be using this. That's a lot of code and bite-sized auto translations for... really just minions who occasionally get 'Undead' added to their attributes.
If new attributes get added with new cards, I won't be able to update this myself because I don't understand the code. You are literally replying to an example of this downside, I can't use the code for the deck creation dates to fix the timestamped verification problem because I don't understand it enough to modify it.
Plus, for example, automatically replacing all instances of '淫魔' with 'Demonic' would cause a bunch of problems. Yes, it's the attribute for Demonic Squeezers... but also the 'Sexual Magic' attribute (RAW 'Demonic Magic'), several card names that mention Succubus (Convocation, Feast, Welcoming Invitation, which RAW is 'Demonic Invitation') and critically, a few instances where the RAW was changed for localization or bugfix purposes ('Summoning Circle' to 'Demonic Summoning Circle' which is just redundant, 'Stationary Demonic' for the Willing Sex Slave, who is decidedly NOT demonic in any way, the description for Amateur Demon Summoning, which RAW claims to be able to summon the Demonic squeezers in addition to generics, but lost that ability after a couple hotfixes).
You really need to be careful when letting auto-translators keyword hunt. They are very good at finding out-of-context bits that sound correct, while just causing more problems.
Good points, maybe using this as fallback so that if anything slips through it still gets translated basically properly.

I can't use the code for the deck creation dates to fix the timestamped verification problem because I don't understand it enough to modify it.
Oh, regexr.com provides a nice little playground to learn and test regex, I can make the regex you want though. Here is some regex that might be useful, I don't know where the text is displayed to test against it: r:アセット読み込み完了 (\d{2}:\d{2}:\d{2}\.\d+)\nユーザ画像の読み込み開始\nユーザ画像の読み込み完了\n=Asset Load Completed $1 User Image Reading Start User Image Reading\n

Plus, for example, automatically replacing all instances of '淫魔' with 'Demonic' would cause a bunch of problems. Yes, it's the attribute for Demonic Squeezers... but also the 'Sexual Magic' attribute (RAW 'Demonic Magic'), several card names that mention Succubus (Convocation, Feast, Welcoming Invitation, which RAW is 'Demonic Invitation')
Due to the way I wrote the regex it won't be overreaching and change it everywhere like in card names, it will only change lines that contain nothing but card types and attributes, and anything that uses exclusively the same wording as those things, so in your example "淫魔召喚陣" which you have translated to Summoning Circle won't be translated by this since it lacks the spacing after 淫魔 and doesn't follow up with any of the other card types/attributes.

Reactions: Gadriel and ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Good points, maybe using this as fallback so that if anything slips through it still gets translated basically properly.
Again just catching whenever the game pulls a sneaky and puts 'Undead' at the beginning of a card's attributes instead of the end. I'm sneaky too, see, so when a minion has a new set of attributes, I manually enter in another entry with 'Undead' pasted on the end. ...I'll add the code if it ever becomes a problem.
Oh, regexr.com provides a nice little playground to learn and test regex, I can make the regex you want though. Here is some regex that might be useful, I don't know where the text is displayed to test against it: r:アセット読み込み完了 (\d{2}:\d{2}:\d{2}\.\d+)\nユーザ画像の読み込み開始\nユーザ画像の読み込み完了\n=Asset Load Completed $1 User Image Reading Start User Image Reading\n
On startup, after the green fraction counting loaded assets completes. Seems to be working, thanks a lot.
Due to the way I wrote the regex it won't be overreaching and change it everywhere like in card names, it will only change lines that contain nothing but card types and attributes, and anything that uses exclusively the same wording as those things, so in your example "淫魔召喚陣" which you have translated to Summoning Circle won't be translated by this since it lacks the spacing after 淫魔 and doesn't follow up with any of the other card types/attributes.
It would still trip in some specific cases, like the Willing Sex Slave. Again, RAW, 'Stationary Demonic,' which is grammatically incorrect and wrong, as the card represents a Human.
Plus, 'Sexual Magic' is an attribute, that might trip it. The whole point of that attribute was the dev didn't like how lust marks and stuff like that were 'Curses' since they were... well, Succubus magic. That distinction would be lost as 'Demonic Magic',

Last edited:

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
It would still trip in some specific cases, like the Willing Sex Slave. Again, RAW, 'Stationary Demonic,' which is grammatically incorrect and wrong, as the card represents a Human.
Plus, 'Sexual Magic' is an attribute, that might trip it. The whole point of that attribute was the dev didn't like how lust marks and stuff like that were 'Curses' since they were... well, Succubus magic. That distinction would be lost as 'Demonic Magic',
You are correct that this isn't ideal for all for type and attribute line combinations, so you can manually make translations like you have been doing, and this won't take precedence over them (assuming proper configuration, which I think by default exact translations take precedence).

akifuki

Dec 18, 2018
Hello there, i try to make my game work but somehow there is missing cards and i can't even start any fight. My game is corrupted, my computer is localised japanese so i don't understand why it's happening. It worked way before

Asdfghjklsjf isc

Dec 4, 2020
Hello there, i try to make my game work but somehow there is missing cards and i can't even start any fight. My game is corrupted, my computer is localised japanese so i don't understand why it's happening. It worked way before
is this with the translation or without?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes