4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, the new bakery squeezer is busted lmao. I genuinely think the card effect is bugged, because it is hard to think the dev actually intended for the transformation effect to trigger at the end of YOUR turn, rather than the owner's turn. Literally all you need to do is start with her, unseal ASAP, apply the seal on the opponent, get SoPS, then use the Co-op ability on your opponent *once* and you instantly win.

If the marked cards only triggered at the end of the *owner's* turn, it would be far more balanced (still stronk of course).
The raw translation for the effect specifically mentions 'at the end of each player's turn' so it's 110% intentional... and 200% busted.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Define 'doesn't work'. If the scene isn't playing, like at all... then what silliness are you doing, because it works fine on my end.
If you're talking about how it isn't translated... yeah. I gotta manually translate them and Faithless is a nightmare that never ends.
You'll get through it. Honestly one last stretch, just one last scene and you'll be free from her tyranny forever. Smooth Sailing afterwards.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You'll get through it. Honestly one last stretch, just one last scene and you'll be free from her tyranny forever. Smooth Sailing afterwards.
...You say as I'm dipping my toes into her 4, with her 5 being onomatopoeia hell again.
And then Sorceress. And then Bouncy. Because the ride never ends.

Hostibus57

Jun 3, 2018
Define 'doesn't work'. If the scene isn't playing, like at all... then what silliness are you doing, because it works fine on my end.

If you're talking about how it isn't translated... yeah. I gotta manually translate them and Faithless is a nightmare that never ends.
What I mean is that when I click on her new scene it doesn't load, nothing happens. I can keep on clicking and it still doesn't do enything. The new breastfeeding card and scene works just fine but not that one? Why?

I tested it multiple times by redownloading the game and running it fresh with no mods or modifications and still nothing. Same outcome.
Edit: Tried to load the scene in endless sex mode and I only got black screen.

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
...You say as I'm dipping my toes into her 4, with her 5 being onomatopoeia hell again.
And then Sorceress. And then Bouncy. Because the ride never ends.
Look at it this way. You got past most of her garbage already and a lot of it is basically the same thing repeating over and over. If need be you can bullshit alot of the onomatopoeia then finally move on to greener pastures. Its not worth your mental stress figuring out her unworded gurgles.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
We need a combo attack for the new succubus and the succubus of peaceful submission. Milk drinking one would be perfect.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
We need a combo attack for the new succubus and the succubus of peaceful submission. Milk drinking one would be perfect.
Gee, I wonder what that would be like. Maybe a combination titfuck/breastfeeding scene with stats like, I dunno, 'Requires a 'Succubus of Peaceful Submission' on your side of the field, and consumes her action as well. Squeeze (-4), Generate (+2). Reduce the milk level of both squeezers by 1. When Unsealed, remove all milk levels. Heal for the total amount of milk levels removed, then the target draws cards equal to the amount and add 'Milky Mirage' to them. After this effect resolves, both squeezers Unseal (-2).'
...No, no, that's just the original version of SoPS's 2 and 3 rolled together, both of which had to be nerfed for being insane gamebreaking shit. We've learned from those mistakes, we're BETTER now...

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Gee, I wonder what that would be like. Maybe a combination titfuck/breastfeeding scene with stats like, I dunno, 'Requires a 'Succubus of Peaceful Submission' on your side of the field, and consumes her action as well. Squeeze (-4), Generate (+2). Reduce the milk level of both squeezers by 1. When Unsealed, remove all milk levels. Heal for the total amount of milk levels removed, then the target draws cards equal to the amount and add 'Milky Mirage' to them. After this effect resolves, both squeezers Unseal (-2).'
...No, no, that's just the original version of SoPS's 2 and 3 rolled together, both of which had to be nerfed for being insane gamebreaking shit. We've learned from those mistakes, we're BETTER now...
I meant more so for the scene lol. Obviously it would have to be balanced, which that's a hell in of it's self.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I meant more so for the scene lol. Obviously it would have to be balanced, which that's a hell in of it's self.
...I was being sarcastic, because that is the literal stats and planned scene for Milk Demon's co-op ability with SoPS.
It exists. It's in the game, right now. No scene yet, obviously, that should be in three months, but the ability is there. And yes, it is bites the nutzo.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
So far, without using the fixed squeezers option, I can trigger the ending by turn 3 if I'm lucky enough with my draws. "So OP" as some might say lol.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I am wondering when they will implement the breast addiction ending scene. It might be its own thing.
Next year (?).
The roadmap only names 'Retouching existing scenes' and 'Adding temptation/co-op/ect. scenes', but the endings should fall under etcetera since the only other thing on the roadmap is another squeezer and a mysterious extra scene in 2026 and beyond.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
...I was being sarcastic, because that is the literal stats and planned scene for Milk Demon's co-op ability with SoPS.
It exists. It's in the game, right now. No scene yet, obviously, that should be in three months, but the ability is there. And yes, it is bites the nutzo.
I didn't even notice and look at all the new character's stuff, just kind of did a quick glance. Sarcasm's hard over keyboard sometimes unfortunately. I try to make my sarcasm as obvious as possible since I can't show it via body language.

No harm no foul man. Lots more civil then tons of other people on this website where there's been a misunderstanding lol.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I didn't even notice and look at all the new character's stuff, just kind of did a quick glance. Sarcasm's hard over keyboard sometimes unfortunately. I try to make my sarcasm as obvious as possible since I can't show it via body language.

No harm no foul man. Lots more civil then tons of other people on this website where there's been a misunderstanding lol.
The key was noticing how I was super flaky and 'oh, I dunno,' before slamming down a wall of stats that are hyper-specific, followed by going 'no, no, that's stupid, that'd NEVER be what it'd be.'
Maybe I shouldn't have removed the color codes and line breaks, make it super duper clear I'd just copied it from the card effects text file... but that would've been too much, I think.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The key was noticing how I was super flaky and 'oh, I dunno,' before slamming down a wall of stats that are hyper-specific, followed by going 'no, no, that's stupid, that'd NEVER be what it'd be.'
Maybe I shouldn't have removed the color codes and line breaks, make it super duper clear I'd just copied it from the card effects text file... but that would've been too much, I think.
I don't try to assume things about people man, and act like I know them personally too, I do that when I actually have interacted with them enough and have gotten to know them as a person/friend. I'm also usually the type to keep to myself and I mostly lurk anyway, so that would make getting to know people hard. I'm just glad you're translating the stuff when you can, I'm very patient unlike some people on this website.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
le gay nerds fighting

this shit passive aggressive as fuck, go take a walk you two, touch some grass
Wow, you're really gonna say that in "Current Year?" The audacity.
Some people would pay to watch a le gay nerd fight, I'll have you know. Did you not see the concession stand on your way in?

• Haha
Reactions: Oblivion9873

FloofyIsDecentish

May 3, 2021
Errm, something seems to be wrong with my download. Downloaded from mega and installed fan translation, but when I launch the game and go free battle or map move, clicking to start the fight leads to empty screen. When game is done loading assets, re-entering makes an error message appear on top of screen, telling to copy errorlog txt to the authors. Error happens both in translated game and in JP before patch. What can I do?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes