VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Succubus Research Diary [v1.5.1] [Arcus Plume]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

I hate it.

The Pictures and the Story are good enough to capture your interest.
    They are so good, that I still wanted to complete the whole story.

But!
    This story, majorly, gets in the way of arousal.
    (There are countless finer details, concerning sex-terms, which gave me a rather sensible turn-off, but they are not the main issue).

The story is far too cozy and ever-present:
    Introduction with lots of normal conversations? Sure, why not.
    Sexual training with lots of casual chatter? Questionable, but can pass in the beginning.
    An average of 2 arousing sentences per Sexual encounter of 100+ dialog lines? That's not my cup of tea.

Each time it took me, at the very least, 1.5 hours to cum with this game, and that is something I strife to avoid via playing such games.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jalin

I find myself with a slightly odd opinion on this one. The art is good, even if the images are someone limited in number. The writing is quite solid, both technically and creatively. The story, too, is at least mildly interesting. For all of these reasons, this work get's a solid four stars from me. The one missing star is because of that aforementioned oddity. Specifically, that the story and sex are weirdly vanilla for the story's premise. The story is, to be perfectly honest, more fluffy and warm hearted than it is actually hot. At least for me, that fact combined with the relatively limited amount of art, means I can't QUITE bring myself to give it five stars. But others might well prefer it that way. If you like a fairly sweet lesbian romance of sorts, it's certainly worth giving a try!