VN - Others - Completed - Succubus Sessions: Mami Mamiya's Sweet Slice of Hell [Final] [Argonauts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

Version: Final
    Playtime: 8 Hours (3-4 sessions)
    Gameplay/Plot: 3/5
    H-scenes 5/5 arguably*

Every succubus game I've come across so far have been vanilla as fuck. This one takes the cake. Argonauts seems to focus on one-two heroine(s) at a time for their games and sadly ONLY one being the poster girl Mami-chan. Don't get me started...

Plot: be a sex coach(?) at a college in a hidden village full of only succubus, so that they don't go extinct. It gets a bit convoluted but whatever

Build-up: Progressively hotter scenes and dialogue/monologue with the heroine. As well as building a strong connection w/ her through sex acts and outings with the other female supporting characters.

H-scenes: Extremely good, very intimate for 2DCGs, missing SFX for sex acts not a big deal but makes a huge difference, it does make up for it w/ how intimate the dialogue/monologue gets between the MC and Heroine. Using sort of clouded thought bubbles still having the art as the primary focus not having to look down at the bottom of your screen the whole time. Honestly great idea I don't think I've seen in other H-games I've played.

Voice Acting: Honestly made it hotter, better, funny at times. Without it the game would be empty since they didnt rely on SFX. It did get noticeable at times where a sex moan* would repeat but it didnt bother me. The VAs for everyone were amazing.

Conclusion: Convoluted plot, makes up for it with the relationship build-up between MC and Heroine. Unfortunate the devs only gave Mami, h-scenes... I was looking forward to Marin and the maid.. i was so annoyed but it was a good fap