Unity - Completed - Succubus Shelly 2 [v1.0] [Blue Arrow Garden]

1. 3.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

It's an incredibly mid experience.

The animation quality is alright, the censorship is pretty strong. There is some variation in each of the major positions but cumshots are only available in some specific ones, and the camera cuts to a specific angle for those.

The option to hear her thoughts is cool and I like the writing, but there are so few of them that you'll be sick of them in a single playthrough. And while I can't say much about the voice acting as I don't speak Japanese, it felt like the VA lacked some enthusiasm.

Lastly, there is an introductory cutscene that I tried to sit through. But after spending some 3 minutes of a creepy NEET male character trying to peep on her 'darling' succubus wife changing and her getting angry for some reason, AND then going into yet more cutscene of them enjoying a day at the beach, I just skipped it. For an idea of the pacing of these cutscenes: they spend 20 seconds on establishing shots, which is about 15 seconds too many for an h-game.

TL;dr: I guess the question is if the animations are good enough to justify 3.6 GB over just getting a pack from your favourite Blender animator. Aaaand I'm afraid I don't think so.