Unity - Completed - Succubus Slot [Final] [Goodnight Developers]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lein0862

Honestly, it's not great but also not bad. after just grinding out the gallery for a while it's just kinda boring in my opinion. There was an effort but it falls short of satisfaction. I am generous and will leave my vote at 3 stars.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiHerald

Pretty boring game that makes little sense. Playing slots got so boring so fast. H-scenes were pretty terrible, translations were really bad. Really don't have anything good to say about this game, I would just skip it unless your really bored and want that footjob scene like I did
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

in all honesty, i dont get this game.

theres no skip text option.

i cheated 4k coins so i can buy the double autoplay, turned on cheat engine and let it run at x3 speed.
    i keep winning but somehow dont get any coins.
    as with all slot games, they are rigged. using cheatengine to go on 0.1 speed, its still impossible to get 3 7's as it often just rolls 1-3 more over than when you pressed.

when you "catch prey" on the slot machine, you just get 3 bells for 18 spins in a row, with some handjob art. (thats all i got)

i went to the bathhouse which cost 500 coins, got some text and nothing else. went to the restaurant... again text but nothing else.

i keep getting the same handjob scene at the slotmachine and idk what else to do.

the most annoying thing is that the screensize will randomly swap between almost fullscreen and then mobile phone screen size.

the only redeeming quality is the art. WHICH SADLY I DIDNT GET TO SEE MUCH FROM!

btw while writing this review, the slot machine has been running in the background at cheat engine speed x10. i got the handjob scene about 6 times in the meantime, but nothing else changed.

maybe im missing some core part of the game, but if i do, it failed to explain it.

leave a like for the review, thanks <3