Unity - Completed - Succubus Survivor [Final] [YAKIIMOMUSOU]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Typical survivor game with some H scenes

It wa fun but like every suvivor game it becomes boring afther 15 minutes playing it
    The animations and Cg are pretty good and i liked the desings and at styles.
    4/10 fapable (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

watcheshentai

Short game. Can complete all 5 stages in about an hour.
    Animations are okay. They're not bad but they're not great either. They're "low quality" in the sense that it's just like 10 frames in a loop. There's 5 different characters and 5 different sex animations for some variation but they're not that special.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Low game length and depth for it's genre but brings some new ideas to the table that really make this one interesting.

Vampire savior clone with no weapon-artifact combinations but you have two characters (one you control, one is your partner). Two stages of clothes ripping. After that, the monsters can molest and have sex with you. If your partner is downed, you can attack the monsters and get them off her, but if it's the other way around you are usually shit outta luck. Game over if your main character gets caught 3 times. If you enjoy battle systems that take away control from the characters as they get fucked you should have fun with this.

Game is pretty easy, which may be a weak point for you.

Music is good, art i'd say is up to your taste but it has it's charms.

h-content is acceptable - small in the grand scheme but compared to other games in this genre it's more then what you get. Full animation, va's are good.

Will only take up about 2 hours of your time and was competently made so definitely worth playing.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

hagibi1012

a short vampire survivor clone.

It uses the MTL translation software that leaves the textbox in japanese for a few seconds before it populates to english. The character sprite swaps to a hentai gif when you take damage at low HP.

I did not have the patience to wait several seconds per textbox, so I skipped almost all the text. It was still enjoyable.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Squishy ladies enjoyer

The game is great, I like that finally we have a good quality h-game with that gameplay genre. Art is good, probably wouldn't be that cool without animations. I saw some games with similar gameplay, but they didn't have the connection of hentai with dynamic tactics, in fact, you just had to lose to get the scenes, and here, it was made more interesting. wish someone make more mechanics for it. Like resurrect ability but more than 20 min on stage ,or a sudden shutdown of abilities or shutdown due to the random probability that the loot from the boss will turn out to be a such trap.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

Gameplay is simple you move around w/ WASD and characters auto attack for you.
    Killing mobs drop silver and collecting enough silver levels you up so that you could upgrade current abilities or gain new ones to auto use.
    -upgardes are out of a pool of 3 abilities for each character, so there isnt much freedom there, also ensures you wont spam upgrade certain ablities to afk end the game faster (like succubus force field)
    I dunno how to use items tbh but it doesnt matter game is jus that easy
    I've played this type of game once or twice before cant remember what its called.
    oh yeah each level has a lose scene that you can play through from level selection. You can only unlock em by losing

sfx are aight
    translations are meh and broken
    art is simple and cutesy with nice curves but combined with the animation feels Low Ql
    yeah when looking at the game in the latest games list, when its small and you see the fun bags jiggle it looks a lot better than it actually is.

While the game is perfect for 1 handed gameplay,
    your other hand will be free to curl 10 lb dumbells as a substitute for w/e else you were trying to use it for you sick bastard.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

EtoileDG

cool gameplay but not enough level or H scene , i was thinking that this was an alpha version but sadly it's not. we don't see many of rogue like in this genre of game so it was like a good debut at least for me but like i said , the game is lacking of content
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Final on 11/22/2022]

Vampire Survivors, but with a supporting follower, less items, and anime tiddies.

The animations and art are good enough. There's not really a cumming "animation" so much as some shaking and sound effects, but it works. The action takes place in the character portraits on the right side of the screen if you get knocked down -- there are four scenes in total for each character, two groping and two of actual sex. I didn't really find this to be enough sexual content for myself to knock one out, but tastes can vary, and it might scratch your itch.

Vampire Survivors is a fun game, so this is as well. Move around, kill endless hordes through automatic attacks with patterns determined by which weapons or items you have, and gather experience from killed enemies to get a new weapon or item each time you level up. Simple, but effective.

It's not HTML, Ren'Py, or RPGM, and it's fun. Try it out.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

zucaritas

Really loved the format, some graphics will do the trick. The girls looked good, but every single one had gigantically amorfus titties and it kinda backlayed for me. But all in all, a solid 5 for the gameplay, didnt understand much of the story coz it was in japanese xd.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

silentndeadly13

Honestly, surprisingly solid gameplay.
    It seems weird at first, controlling two characters during a lewd hack-and-shmup, but it grows on you quick.

As far as the smut goes, it's pretty bog standard for a cheap Japanese ero game: lose and get raped, that's the only option, but all the girls have tig ol' bitties and are voiced with maximum Uuhooaaohh for maximum non-con.
    If you're into it, you can unlock a gallery, having all 5 heroines getting various levels of the D at the same time.

But you should be here for the gameplay. It's honestly pretty dang good, if a bit easy for anyone used to these kinds of games.
    Each character can have three weapons (red), and three items (blue).
    Weapons fire at either the closest enemy, or in a set area, depending on which is used. They're fired on a timer, so you find yourself getting into the groove.
    2 seconds per sword swing, 1 second per dark aura damage tick, 6 seconds per flask drop... And both characters are doing that. ...three seconds per arrow storm, 2 seconds for the first whip, boomerang every 1.5.
    It's controlled chaos. You don't even notice you're in the zone until the level is over.
    Items are just general buffs that only affect the character they're on. Yes, you have 600% health regen, but it's only on the one girl.

I give it 5/5 for just the gameplay. I'm not a non-con Uuhooaaohh kind of guy, so I can't weigh in on that impartially, but the gameplay is great.
    Could be tougher (five lives per girl is a lot), but the mechanics are a chef's kiss. (y)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

lordofthewhales

Succubus Survivor is a solid H version of Vampire Survivors. There are five stages, (4 normal stages and a boss stage). In the "Story" mode, each stage spawns a boss at 10 minutes, in survival mode, levels 1-4 can be played for up to 20 minutes each. Stage 5 is a dedicated boss stage, where you start with some weapons already leveled up and need to avoid attacks from a boss.

Overall, the gameplay is very similar to its namesake, but this game's balance is much looser and the player is typically more "OP" than in VS. A lot of this comes down to how VS doesn't include specific synergies, but in this game, just about everything scales with everything else. So for example, your DOT attacks scale with "attack speed" to trigger more frequently, which is specifically avoided in VS. As a result, it's very easy to get super strong in this game, and Stage 4 (with a relatively bad build) was the only time I faced a challenge (but didn't lose).

Much like in VS, if you want to get overpowered you need to focus on picking up tons of drops, and mixing together the right skills. The flask and the AoE skill are both super powerful in particular. Ideally, you would start with the pink haired girl (for her AoE skill) and someone else. The other thing you'll need to do is to pick up the magnet upgrade as soon as possible. Having this item makes you level up much faster and stay ahead of the difficulty curve. The other key item to mix with the flask + AoE skill is the screw, which adds a flat damage bonus to every attack. The flask hits very low (3-5) but triggers many times per second. Mixing the screw with the flask allows you to melt most enemies, even bosses, with flask drops.

That is to say: Magnet + AoE => Flask + Screw = Win

The other main difference in this game is that you control two characters at once unlike in VS. This is fun in theory, as you can work on two different builds at once (each characters weapons/accessories only effect them), but in practice stacking everything on the character you directly control is the more reliable strategy. This game also features enemies who shoot projectiles (unlike VS). These projectiles are mostly very weak, but dodging them amongst all the onscreen noise (especially with your second character) is annoying.

Lastly, let's talk about the H.... it's a little disappointing in my opinion, (although to be fair the bodytype of the heroines isn't my favorite). Even though the game is relatively easy, you won't have time to watch the H scenes due to the speed of normal gameplay. There is a competently made gallery, but it lacks the progression shown during gameplay. Even though this game can be played one handed, I didn't find it fappable.

Overall, this is a much better gameplay experience than most H games (it's fun!) but the H is lacking. Also, there is a story, but the rough + slow machine translation had me skipping it :sneaky:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Awozama

Alright so

There is my review about this game step by step i guess??

1 Graphic:I do like pixel graphic and like these ones in character GUI menu, that's enough like for this game if its made so easy

2 Character/Second Character: Second character so easy getting stuck and its very noticeable when you upgrading "Movement Speed" (just get another passive item xd)

3 Weapons: Not a lot of them, but pretty much same each Stage/Run and may cause chaos if you will get same weapons and passive items

3.1 Passives: Pretty much same every run, nothing else

4 Animations: Well... animation made good but only 5 Characters to interact with, 50/50 Gotta say can't decide

5 Armor/Clothing: I love SO MUCH mechanic with clothing and its very well made like for me (Yea its just my opinion don't mind) hard to find such a game with these mechanics

6 About Mechanics: If you love "Auto Attack" This game for you (Just get used to it first!!!!)

7 Reference?: Yea its just a game reference which made good, nothing else to say

8 Screen: Not a lot space for in game GUI | Most half of your screen gotta be a girls

My decision for this game is 5/5 Stars (I do like the game ngl)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

wow this sucks.
    this shouldnt even be called a game.
    this is as much interaction as switching tv channels on a remote. actually no its even less.
    while im writing this the game is playing itself in the background btw. im doing literally nothing and dont need to do anything.
    an idle game on your phone is more fun than this. you also need to do more.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

N3wTroll

It's not a bad game to play for a few minutes, but it's not really fappable.

The gameplay is: you control 1 girl and another one follows you. You auto-attack things, gain xp, and choose upgrades for each (which basically amounts to upgrading the death circle ability). Each match is like 10m of this.

It's kind of engaging, but it gets old quick and the h scenes are pretty few and mediocre. 5 Girls, 2 Grope and 2 Rape animations each.

This had a lot of potential. What it should have had was more iconic enemies with scenes for each, even if it meant less girls. I actually thought the art was above average but the animations needed to be more nuanced because they're pretty boring.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

As Roguelike game it might be a bit entertaining, but sex scenes aren't satisfying at all.
    I find it weird how scenes are showed, they are also too simple in my opinion.
    However, if you don't like Roguelike games where you just grind to get as far you can, I can't recommend the game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Cracatoa

Weird to see another hentai vampire survivors, but I'm not complaining.

The only difference is that you have two characters instead of one (the character you control and another one that follows you). This means that you have to manage two separate inventories and the utilities will only affect the inventory they are in. So you will have to make decisions in which inventory you are gonna buy, adding another layer of complexity.

Haven't reached any hentai scenes yet but the gameplay is really fun so far. The art is fun to see and the characters are likable