RPGM - Completed - Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

1. 2.00 star(s)

savagesix

A middling to lame knockoff of Village of Nightmare (basically steals the story wholesale, right down to individual corruption paths) with the added bonus of ALSO turning into a tedious knockoff of Diner Dash every three minutes. The sex scene art ranges from 6 to 7 out of 10 and is probably the best thing on display here. The story is incredibly linear and sometimes nothing happens on a day at all, presumably so you can get more RPGM Diner Dash in.
    If you came here because it's tagged with a fetish tag that doesn't get a lot of love I can tell you that the biggest one on display in the first few hours of play is futa, and even then there's really only three or so scenes. There's about two scenes of monster sex and even then it's just a single slime that later turns into a slime boy. There's a singular beast scene in that time with no art that goes along with it, and it is rushed through and told to the main character second-hand.
    I say it's a skip unless you just CAN'T GET ENOUGH of demonic corruption, and even then it is... meh.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Krydda

Story:
    Evil sorceress takes the disguise as a nun and corrupts the people of a small village into sex crazed succubi and devils. Slightly more creative then the usual "hero has to defeat the demon lord" but really nothing more than that. Turning every single villager sounds quite nice right? Well, it's not because most of them are already kind of perverted and there is almost no real corruption sequence involved.
    -1 Star

Gameplay:
    You basically walk from point A to B while watching cutscenes every now and then which are painfully slow. No fighting scenes, no puzzles, it's more like a VN in an RPG environment. In order to advance to the next day you have to work at a bar and do the same unchallenging mini game every single time.
    -1 Star

H-Scenes:
    The art is probably the best part of this game. Futa and female masturbation make up a suprising large amount of the scenes. Defnitely enjoyed the more special fetishes like low bestiality, femdom and monster sex.

Summary:
    Even if you don't care about the gameplay and just want to fap, i don't recommend it because getting to the scenes is such a chore. I couldn't give it 1 or 2 stars because the art is great and the game is not completely broken or unfair.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: is not gonna win a nobel, but it works.

scenes: really good.

characters: well done.

gameplay: i bit tedius a repetitive.

draws: very hot and nicelly done.

conclussion: this game is well though, and kinda entertained to play. however, there is some anoyings things like the very long time
    between transitions (inside house/outside took like 3 seconds but it feels longer) or jokes breaking the 4th wall, there is at least 2 too many.
    for the rest is clear that the game aim to have more updates, so for now is ok.

this game worth your time and money.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

This "Game" is not particularly good. The problem lies in that there isn't really any game mechanics there. You don't make any choices aside from 1. Which doesn't change anything. The only way to lose is to mess up a time trial labyrinth which is really easy to beat. Other than that for 90% of game before you go to sleep you have to be a waitress for 4/5 guests in one room. take like 45 seconds at most.

Everything else in the game is very on rails and linear.
    Hence why I call this a poor game. The only reason I continued playing it unlike other non games is that I enjoyed the animations. They were different than most adult games and that was nice.

There should be a save included in the download that is literally just before the end of the game. Super nice if you don't feel like playing through the game. Takes about 3 to 3.5 hours too finish, if not faster since you would know just do what the game tells you. I was trying to see if there was any other things to do thus my total time was probably 30 minutes longer.

If you are looking for pregnancy games I advise too look elsewhere. 1 character becomes pregnant, nothing much there. Looks a couple months at most. And after that you get maybe 2 more scenes with her. but even then you see almost nothing.

The lactation scenes are more interesting but even then it is limited to 1 character that you see only a couple scenes with.

The story is somewhat interesting but because it is linear and on rails it didn't add much of anything.

I honestly think the creator shot themselves in the foot by choosing RPGM for this part of the story they are trying to tell because so much of the "games" complaints are that it doesn't fit with the engine. But I think they figured that people wouldn't care for a game series that was on multiple engines.

Overall my true rating is about a 2.4 out of 5 stars. It has some interesting qualities, but for what is given I can't really recommend anyone to truly play it instead of just checking out the cg gallery with the save given.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Glad

Your average VN padded out by useless RPGM engine that doesn't fit this game at all. There is one game mechanic, waitress job, which does almost nothing and offers zero rewards. The rest of the game is walking around and looking for events, which happen almost never. Events find you instead. Nothing is interractable and there's no point in checking on anyone unless they are missing or in a place they're not supposed to be, the plot will railroad you to your destination pretty much always. So just walk around, wast time until evening and another round of waitressing. Maybe something will happen this time.
    The art is ok.

Edit: score went from one 2 stars to 1 star once I encountered "gameplay". In a game where there are no choices and you can't really fail, after couple of hours you will get to an event that you can easily fail and if you do it's "game over". Time to load your last save? Oh wait. No reason to save frequently. No autosaves aaaaaand "game over". I'm not going to re-grind hours lost in a boring game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

johndoe1545

Typical hentai plot, a succubus mistress almost got killed, possessed the white mage (nun/sister) instead, returning to the sister hometown, she decided to gain power by corrupting the whole village and find out who sold her out.

Corruption, transformation, slime, nipple penetration, futanari. All typical hentai genre is all in here. No beastilities tho.

System-wise is somewhat okay-ish. They have gallery system implemented but not skip dialogue button. So, you have to mash the button thru every dialogue.

Art? I'll give it a 4/5. It's good but plain at same time.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Musicfruit

The art is good, but the game itself is pretty bad. If you looking for an nice game, don't bother to download it. If you are just interested in the art, try to have fun. Beware of at least one bad end, save before following the girl from the church.