Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank, but I should list the source:
One of those links still worked :KEK:
I am surprised, I thought all of Hemdom went offline without Hemdom to keep it running. I loved that site and I hope it comes back again... And that Hemdom is doing okay.

0a0c66c6d9bc2bcc5d8c87f326cfaac3.jpeg
at first this post was mainly going to exist to express doubt about the titjob and blowjob scene it turns out that they do exist. Many of the scenes are either still in the files like the panty scene while others are on the dev's ci-en page. There are also unused assets in the files as well most of which are in an unfinished state like a sex scene with the first boss or a temptation state for the red haired oppai lolli. I have a feeling that the game isn't really completed but I can't really verify that since my japanese is below grade school level. But considering the recent update I doubt that the game is done. Moreso that it was in a more presentable sell-able state

also this ci-en post exists which adds to my belief that the game isn't completed

Also I accidentally stumbled upon a 0.1.1 version which has only the boss and the pink haired imp both had that final finish prompt

Workupload

The Ci-en site has unused characters and scenes

Also found the page with the blowjob:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here's a test video from the dev's page on what it's supposed to look like
View attachment 3617526
Thank you for going the extra mile to share all of this info with the thread (y)

TF2 Engineer

Jul 14, 2023
in the new stage, there's a sign that says "QWERTYUI" along with a healing seed, and i assume its a code to input somewhere (or just do the keystroke despite lack of input field), but i cant figure out where. the main menu and gallery were my first guesses, but nothing happened so idk.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
in the new stage, there's a sign that says "QWERTYUI" along with a healing seed, and i assume its a code to input somewhere (or just do the keystroke despite lack of input field), but i cant figure out where. the main menu and gallery were my first guesses, but nothing happened so idk.
just do qwertyui on your keyboard while in the game (in this stage at least it does something)

TF2 Engineer

Jul 14, 2023
just do qwertyui on your keyboard while in the game (in this stage at least it does something)
might be my acousticism, but not from what i can tell. i tried just typing it at each checkpoint and during the milim fight, but i didnt see any difference or indication of anything. what's it do?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes