3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You're playing as a demoness called by lay occultists. During the summoning ritual, they made a mistake and raised
the dead, while turning themselves into zombies. Now you have to return home by jumping to other worlds through
portals, all while making your way through the hordes of the undead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2021-10-09
Developer: Satur Cat
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English, Russian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Voices: English
Store:
Size: 3.2 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're ignoring the "does it well" part. The most important part.
I did, you're right because it's a pointless comment.

I'm not going to subject my standards on other people and tell them what they can and can't play nor do I give a fuck about anyone else's opinions on that matter.

I happen to play things for fun, the whole point behind games in the first place, for entertainment.

If people want to play a Succubus and hack up zombies then go for gold.

Reactions: Kodex

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont think the 3rd person with a character of that quality, is doing any favours to the game, unless you are trying to get the attention of some horny fellows that would settle for anything.
That formula is old, so why not exploit it? but definetly has better representatives out there. There are resident evils, Tomb raiders, Nier, Bayoneta, even and so on that you can also get as "shared" product.

It is a tough competition. and you really need to offer something those others dont to compensate for the difference in quality adn content.

Reactions: ricchie
Jun 1, 2017
You gave enough of a fuck to reply to their comment tho. And to wax poetic on the purpose of games. Clearly you care about other people's opinions on what's essentially a complete waste of storage space.

Its okay, no one is judging your shitty taste in video games, you don't need to be so defensive.

Most people here just expect games to have some degree of fap material to them so when a game that isn't even good gets uploaded and doesn't have more than bouncing titties, we need to ask ourselves what the hell is it doing here in the first place.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, just a hint, because I somehow didnt see any thread for it yet. There is a game called Succubus, recently launched, made by the guys who created Agony. On Steam now.

It's an absolute banger in terms holy motha of fucked up shit, hot graphical demon sex and sluttiest succubus female protag.
Not quite a triple A title, but definetly an AA.

Thank me later.

Reactions: SpankyJester
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes