Unity Completed Succubus With Guns [v1.0.2] [Satur Cat]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Clearly you care about other people's opinions on what's essentially a complete waste of storage space.
They asked what the purpose of the game was, I told them the purpose of the game. That was answering a question.

For the record that's always without exception been a dumbfuck response. "You cared enough to comment" .... it's posting on a forum designed to be posted on, that isn't caring it's fulfilling it's purpose.

You also still seem to be stuck on the quality thing which, by your own comment in the previous post, I ignored.

As for your last part, there is a whole section of stuff on here with no sexual content, that's why the tag exists. See, most people that don't want to see stuff with no sexual content have that tag blocked because common sense.

I like that you've started learning new words but when someone does "wax poetic" it usually involves being derogatory in a poetic manner, clues in the words really. "to kill zombies"..... hardly going to be hitting those poetic heights.

You tried though, hun, worth at least a bronze star.

Reactions: RNDM and phoenix31

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
steam reviews all say the same: no sex, levels too hard and frustrating (no savepoints, almost no health, not enough bullets), mediocre gameplay.

apparently the only thing everyone praises is the tits physics of the character.
idk if i wanna download over 3gb for a game that seems to be bad in every aspect it has

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
steam reviews all say the same: no sex, levels too hard and frustrating (no savepoints, almost no health, not enough bullets), mediocre gameplay.

apparently the only thing everyone praises is the tits physics of the character.
idk if i wanna download over 3gb for a game that seems to be bad in every aspect it has
Well, it's actually 1GB to download. 3 GB is the size when you extract it, if it makes you feel better haha

Reactions: kaizoman

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like atypical assetflip, is it any good?
Seems to have ever-so-slightly more effort put into it than your typical unity asset-flip affair, but maybe they're just better than most at cobbling together storebought code. I still wouldn't bother with this. Doesn't provide either gameplay or fap material that's worth anyone's time imo.

Game is really poorly optimized, the ridiculous mouse acceleration swings your screen around like it's on ice. It's basically a hell-flavored arena shooter. You're a unity asset succubus running around unity asset maps with generic unity asset weapons (assault rifle, pistol, RPG, etc) shooting unity asset enemies. (skeletons, zombies) You get the point. And trust me, i'm the first to sing a game's praises if it can work stock assets into a game with a fun gameplay loop. But this just ain't one of those. It functions, but god does it feel awful to play.

The jiggle physics are probably the best aspect this game has. But it's kinda wasted on me because i've always thought unity's stock "hentai girl" model looks goofy as hell. God bless you if you can find this attractive
1159640_screenshots_20191020014956_1.jpg

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Well, it's actually 1GB to download. 3 GB is the size when you extract it, if it makes you feel better haha
technically yes. sick packaging, love it. but the game still has so much negative reviews i'll skip it.

Reactions: Sarica

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Animations are the most basic. Camera is a pain in the assets, and without some sort of prize i dont see the point of playing it. More spectacular guns, with efects or explosions, something that makes it worth to watch.
I really dont see the point of playing the game as it is now.
The main question remains: Whats the point?

Reactions: Qrainex
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes