RPGM - Succulence 2: Live Action [v0.63.3] [(R)Nest]

1. 5.00 star(s)

favordout

now thatsa game. creator changed character in The Exhibitionist mid way, kinda solitified my love of this one and prequal. Selena is smoking and reliable hahahaha. hope she gets more atention than Fast and Furious movies
  2. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

This game does less with more. The maps are bigger and the mechanics arguably more varied than in the first Succulence, but the actual gameplay is less engaging due to bloat and spawl. Compared to other RPGM games, it's pretty standard fare from graphics to sounds to mechanics. So far, the game has gone through experimental stages that have yet to solidify into a clear direction and steady content generation.

The game is a poor experience right now, so rather than get into it, I would just keep an eye on it. The developer has potential, it just needs to be realised.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rbx4

I like the whole idea of being a succubus. It turns me on and I want to do a daily gameplay loop of seduction and sexy interactions. I thought that Succulence 1 was decent. However, the lengthy prologue in Succulence 2 is very frustrating to me. There is so much that I want to do in this game, and cannot do it because it is not part of the prologue. It spends a great deal of time teaching you things such as reducing lust. I don't see why I need to care about these things so much. Where is the M/F sex? Just make the game happen.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Maths3301

I hope this game become huge, this is my trust vote! since now, it's been pretty good
    The MC is great, story is crazy (I skipped a lot, like I do with most games), the mechanics are cool
    Clothing is the key of this game
  5. 2.00 star(s)

FCBiscuit3

The continuation of our heroine. Story and setting has good potential. Art is most often good. Too bad the constant changes the dev is making screws up the saves in each update, making the game unplayable.