RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.1] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95Banner.png

Overview:
After running out of money mid-transport Catherine is abandoned on the rooftop of downtown mega-skyscraper:
Peach Towers. She has no money, no friends, and no way to get to ground level.
To make matters worse the place is swarming with chuds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: LimeJuiceGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Catherine Bar 4.PNG Intro Setting the tone.PNG Catherine Training.PNG BarBottle.PNG Bar Upgrades.png Cum.PNG Bottle.PNG Suck.PNG Suckers.PNG
Topless Bar.PNG Topless Bar 2.PNG Training 5.PNG Training 6.PNG Arcade.PNG Pool.PNG Bed Up.PNG

Last edited:

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
The art is cute, but wtf is a "chud" and why are they (?) swarming?
"Chud" reminds me of slang used in Cyberpunk 2077. I think there, it was "chum"?

Anyway, I guess "chud" means "people", but with the implication that they are people os unsavory reputation, since they're referred as with gang slang.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
"Chud" reminds me of slang used in Cyberpunk 2077. I think there, it was "chum"?
You're thinking of "choom", which I think is just "chum" with a hispanic accent.

"Chud" seems to be a reference to an 80s file C.H.U.D. where the chuds were Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

According the Urban Dictionary

This term is regarded as the WORST possible insult you can dish out on the social media circles today. When you call someone a you're basically calling them a flurry of cocktail of foul names. Synonyms would be foul, lethargic, , severe physical unattractiveness, mindnumbingly stupid, brainwashed, probably has terrible hygiene, unable to comprehend sufficiently, or probably an unread zombie.
Or it could mean something else entirely :)

thow459

Apr 8, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks that dialogues here are unpleasant to read? Like it's too rude and vulgar.

On the other hand, with this art can be a pretty good release later on.

Reactions: Necronlord3

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I could see this being good, hopefully the bar side of things takes precedent over robo chair sex stuff. Surprised the landlord isn't a dude so stuff could be done there but I guess the side ladies will be getting scenes as well, maybe as the bot gets smarter it'll dupe all of them into working as barmaids or something.

Reactions: Rize and Ghizghuth
4.60 star(s) 86 Votes