RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
i liked this update a lot, the culmination of all the training and teasing was lit, i didn't expect so long and intense scene though but definitevely appreciated that. i am sincerly curious about what will be next as always a good job.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 3668059

Does anyone else get weird buggy font like this? It's not exactly illegible, but it seems to only happen with this game.
When this happens in games it usually means video drivers are out of date, or you have a integrated graphics chip on your motherboard in addition to your video card.

If your video card drivers are upto date, then make sure the game is not running on your integrated card.

If you don't have a integrated card then I am at a loss.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
is it just the one scene that was added?
it's a good scene but like nothing more for the bar or customer service?
Seconding this question. Or do we need to grind the mini games till we get the skill?
Currently on this point in progression. Need clarification if this is it for this update(had sex cutscene playout)?

Byorislav

Jun 23, 2018
Seconding this question. Or do we need to grind the mini games till we get the skill?
Currently on this point in progression. Need clarification if this is it for this update(had sex cutscene playout)?
I think that's all, one new scene in the all scenes tab and the locked skills still say not available yet.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
LimeJuiceGames Hey dunno if you still come around! I would have just liked to share my thoughts about the new seks scene with you. Even if i liked it a lot, and is really nice overall, there's still something that felt a bit off about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wish you the best and see ya next update (y)
I find writing a corruption story to be incredibly challenging. I've been thinking over the first sex scene for months. I didn't want her to just jump on the pool table with all the chuds, but I also didn't want it to be boring. For me the first scene scene takes place in a private place as part of the ramping up of her corruption. She knows Working Chud. He's helped her out before. They talk. He almost has a job, kind of? He's as close to normal as she might get. So she can justify this as just, "a thing I did in my persona life, not that I would have sex with a customer... I would never do that." Of course IO sees all this happening and now fully (as much as IO can) understands Catherine's desires. This scene will begin a shift in IO, the training, and everything that comes after. So that's why it happened in her room in private and not at the bar.

Zeneris

Dec 26, 2017
Really liked the new art for the first sex scene. The only thing that threw me off though, was the condoms! Most corruption games i've played will start with using condoms (if they are used at all) then after further slutification, will go without.
But this is the first time i've seen someone take two creampies in a row then decide to start wrapping it up!

Jun 18, 2019
Just picked this game up for the first time and put 4 hours into it last night. Gameplay is very enjoyable and I love the Artwork. Hope you have plans for some Preg content in the future. Catherine lactating with a baby bump would be phenomenal. Great game, we will watch your career with great interest!

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes