RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 97 Votes

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
The first sprint usually is the fastest and you get some pretty respectable results.
But once you get to more complex and/or special tasks, the more cracks will usually show up.
And even the fixes you might've already implemented along the way will prove to not be able to cope with every possible shit, that gets thrown at it at some point.
So you might have to make the decision to scratch whole parts of your code and rework and maybe even retool. And boy, all your nice goal posts go out of the window - and management is pissed (or customers, if you're self employed).
while I whole heartily agree with that part, I believe it's all fair to expect someone to be able to produce more once they have access to more resources. considering our respective post, I can definitely say that you're more indulgent than me, as a backer though, I personally took that as betrayal.

Now I feel bad for Lime seeing all theses unfathomably stupid peoples that are playing his game and that will never possibly understand all the subtlety and references the game has, which is a damn shame.

4.60 star(s) 97 Votes