RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 95 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Considering the dev is on this site, I don't think this is even really pirating. You're yelling at a nothingburger.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The part I object to is the deliberate choice to not do both. Itch.io has a perfectly straightforward option to sell ongoing access to an easily updated download for a single payment. No need to involve Steam at all. All it would take is to update the itch.io download at the same time as the patreon download.

Considering the dev is on this site, I don't think this is even really pirating. You're yelling at a nothingburger.
I'm not yelling at anything. It is possible to state opinions and bring up issues without raging and foaming at the mouth about it.

Reactions: shundi82

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
It's not the point of finishing a game, it's earning money every month.

reminder that Anyx made his game in 2 years with an average of 60 animations added every month, when you have the pretense of "working" on something, you work, 8 hours a day 5 days a week, I can assure you productions would be much different if "devs" would actually sweat a little.

clowns are always too happy to hop in the cattle wagon, everyone forgot what it look like when someone actually put some effort into something.

Reactions: ChudBuddy
4.60 star(s) 95 Votes