VN - Others - Completed - SuccuSeka: Resist Succubus Temptation [Final] [Shoukei Wakaba]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Surgy

The art and voice acting are fine. But that's about all what's fine with this game. The gameplay is focused on never-ending bad ends with non-animated, random and scarce pron followed by witty comments from the group of succubi. But after the second time this only adds monotony to the game, that has no entertaining story to begin with, despite all the talking. Instead, the wittiness looks like they are laughing at the game itself. And finally you are shown a cliffhanger and asked to replay this mess.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PythonC

One of the best visual novels i have played. There are some kinks/endings in here that i did not like but i went through all of it just because i needed to see all the ending of this game. Love all the Voice actress giving a very good performance. I'd recommend "failing" at every choice and then going back through on the "correct" choice. Make sure to use the N-choice button to skip to the next choice.