Patan

May 28, 2017
A classic, in title alone.
I'm surprised this wasn't already uploaded here.
Could've sworn I downloaded it from here once. Weird. Wonder where I did get it from then.
i saw on svs before, maybe from there?

Reactions: ponyguy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Ok that is great why don't you also say if it was good or not to save people a download if it fucking sucks
Lots of content also rape, and tsundere, harem end also you get to play the POV of the antagonist in another play-through multiple endings. sorry I don't know what else to say without giving spoiler what I said is spoiler enough also a game is subjective it might be good for me but to others is a different.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Lots of content also rape, and tsundere, harem end also you get to play the POV of the antagonist in another play-through multiple endings. sorry I don't know what else to say without giving spoiler what I said is spoiler enough also a game is subjective it might be good for me but to others is a different.
Might give it ago sounds interesting

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ok that is great why don't you also say if it was good or not to save people a download if it fucking sucks
Like Jhim says, it's subjective. Art's good. The H is fine. I mean, it's rape. How could I not enjoy it? ...Hmm, that came out wrong.
Anyway, the rest I thought was boring as hell. But that's the case with most VNs for me.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Like Jhim says, it's subjective. Art's good. The H is fine. I mean, it's rape. How could I not enjoy it? ...Hmm, that came out wrong.
Anyway, the rest I thought was boring as hell. But that's the case with most VNs for me.
Well theres lot of dialog before actual encountering some H scenes, but I read a lot of LN so I'm used to it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
That's good to hear because I've been wanting to play this one for a while. Ifound it about a year ago on some forum with a list of other H games but the download link had removed it for extreme content and I couldn't find it anywhere else. So I'm definitely going to download it when I'm free.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I gave this a shot. Blame the artwork, I thought it looked nice so I wanted to see more of the artwork.

This game is dark, as you'd expect, but somehow I found a happy ending path in all this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it doesn't need to be quite as dark as the description might imply, although I'm sure if I'd picked other dialogue options it could have ended as the promo pics might suggest.

That's my experience with this game anyways.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
It's like if you wanted to really get fired from your job so this is the title you submitted for a upcoming children's book.

Reactions: KOR

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
OK, I gave this a shot. Blame the artwork, I thought it looked nice so I wanted to see more of the artwork.

This game is dark, as you'd expect, but somehow I found a happy ending path in all this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it doesn't need to be quite as dark as the description might imply, although I'm sure if I'd picked other dialogue options it could have ended as the promo pics might suggest.

That's my experience with this game anyways.
So did you play the antagonist POV the second playthrough allows it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So did you play the antagonist POV the second playthrough allows it.
Yeah, playing as the commander is much darker. Lots of rape on that path...

There's also a couple of other paths with the house servant dude. I seemed to have threaded a very thin needle to hit the path I did. The other paths for him can be significantly darker. There are actually several paths for either character.

Short form, if you don't like rape, don't like gang rape, yeah this game is most definitely not for you. It really wasn't for me either, but I played it and I'm done with this game now. And I'm depressed... back to much happier games, like My Sweet Neighbors!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, playing as the commander is much darker. Lots of rape on that path...

There's also a couple of other paths with the house servant dude. I seemed to have threaded a very thin needle to hit the path I did. The other paths for him can be significantly darker. There are actually several paths for either character.

Short form, if you don't like rape, don't like gang rape, yeah this game is most definitely not for you. It really wasn't for me either, but I played it and I'm done with this game now. And I'm depressed... back to much happier games, like My Sweet Neighbors!
Well its a liquid game their kinda dark themed like lilith games.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I do like "Rape" genre, but if it's to the point of killing the poor girl *rip my boner*

Reactions: KOR