Ren'Py Sugar Baby Galore 0.1 [3Diddly]

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
promo.jpg

The first version of the game is released!
Genre: Harem
Changelog:
Introductory date to 3 Sugar Babies:
- April: April is a young girl who loves designer bags and shoes! She's single, and willing to do anything to get what she wants!
- Brianne: Brianne is a struggling music student. She needs to pay her rent, and is willing to hide how she will earn money from her current boyfriend!
- Lee: Married for a year, this young woman needs to get out of some debt issues fast. She wants a platonic relationship... for now!
You can already pick the Guidance or Corruption Paths. See the game guide on for details.
Sugar Baby Galore (Game): Version 0.1 PC: Download Mac: Download Android: Download
This version is a public download, but for those of you who paid the 15$ all inclusive package, I'll release 0.1b at the end of the month so you can get the latest content!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
"Katie corruption" is for me the best game that i have downloaded from this site but this new is "harem" tag game so it is not my genre unfortunately. anyway good luck with your new project and thank you for your Katie.:)

Reactions: DoubleXX

Eshandas

Mar 6, 2023
promo.jpg

The first version of the game is released!
Genre: Harem
Changelog:
Introductory date to 3 Sugar Babies:
- April: April is a young girl who loves designer bags and shoes! She's single, and willing to do anything to get what she wants!
- Brianne: Brianne is a struggling music student. She needs to pay her rent, and is willing to hide how she will earn money from her current boyfriend!
- Lee: Married for a year, this young woman needs to get out of some debt issues fast. She wants a platonic relationship... for now!

Sugar Baby Galore (Game): Version 0.1 PC: Download Mac: Download Android: Download
This version is a public download, but for those of you who paid the 15$ all inclusive package, I'll release 0.1b at the end of the month so you can get the latest content!
Can't get the Android file, it downloads the rar file but, after I extract where to put I tried puting it in obb file still not working