VN Ren'Py Abandoned SugarSweet: First Fantasy [Demo] [Pimp Pink Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
It's true, I'll try something now.

Sugar Sweet is a Visual Novel / Dating Simulator being developed by Pimp Pink Games, in which the player embody a boy who has just arrived in town with his half-sister. In it he discovers little by little his reason of being, interacting and involving with the people of the town.

This novel promises different sensations in the interaction with each character, since each one will be approached in a different way, from romance to humor and from the common to various fetishes (I do not want to spoil, but the first we'll see is MILF, bondage and a trap :) ).

The game will feature different stories for each character, a store to buy interactible objects and outfits,various mini-games to advance the plot and the best art we can achieve.

BUT the game is NOT that right now, it is what we want it to become, we appreciate all the feedback and we will continue working so that it becomes what we promise.

You can not be more correct, working to upload Mac version.

you may be onto something here.

-------------

Edit: Thank you very much for posting this @N7
np contact me in pm for the developer badge.

Reactions: Back
D

Deleted member 366621

Screenshot (129).png

Now hold up a damn minute. Is it just me or does she look....disturbingly familiar? Nice art style...Now I just need to either try this out or wait a while.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm kinda hoping Cailyn is the trap. It's almost certain she is. She 100% has to be.

Others have pointed out the inspirations for Naomi, Cailyn, and Becka... so I'm gonna posit that Candy's is one of the most adorable glasses girls out there, Kuriyama Mirai.
MeganekkoEXTREEM.jpg
Ironic that the most seemingly demure girl got the stripper name.

No idea for Leia and Emily, though Leia seems a bit familliar.

More power to the game. Definitely watching out for this.

Reactions: HydratedMan

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I feel like an abject failure (as an F95-Zoner) for not knowing any of these anime references. I had to search all that stuff up! Kudos to those that actually put a character name for ones you thought the game might have gotten some inspiration from (as reverse image search isn't always reliable). I guess I should watch more anime then?
<(^^<) ^(^^)^ (>^^)>
Look at that happy little art I just made! *Was inspired all of a sudden, lol.*

D

Deleted member 366621

I'm kinda hoping Cailyn is the trap. It's almost certain she is. She 100% has to be.

Others have pointed out the inspirations for Naomi, Cailyn, and Becka... so I'm gonna posit that Candy's is one of the most adorable glasses girls out there, Kuriyama Mirai.
View attachment 240448
Ironic that the most seemingly demure girl got the stripper name.

No idea for Leia and Emily, though Leia seems a bit familliar.

More power to the game. Definitely watching out for this.

I'm pretty sure Cailyn is a trap.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, not a "trap" in the classic sense of crossdressing or in behavior, but likely with extra bits...?
Edited post.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
From the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, not a "trap" in the classic sense of crossdressing or in behavior, but likely with extra bits...?
Edited post.
If by "extra bits" you're suggesting she has both gender junk, then she would be a futa. I'm still fine with that, only real difference is an extra hole, as long as the player does the penetrating. Hope she doesn't turn out to have a tree trunk under there, though.

Eddie The Head

Jan 21, 2019
Looks pretty cool, you can get some nude scenes with Emily but its not much. Im eager to see how it will develop further.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes