VN Ren'Py Abandoned SugarSweet: First Fantasy [Demo] [Pimp Pink Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
downloaded this a week ago, finally got around to playing it
have to say, even though there isnt sex, these is some High Quality goods right here

Azarni

May 30, 2018
oh my fucking god i love this game. the art is amazing. i cant wait for future updates.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hahah!I delete my comment now you cant see what I comment before!

Last edited:

yuri123

Aug 2, 2017
I'm afraid that this game will be abandoned like strange story. It's a good game with good art but i dont think 4 1$ subs would actually make their team put effort on it anymore.

Reactions: HydratedMan

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
It's so sad that not more people support this project. It's got so much potential, and it looks so good. Just look at them juicy titties! :D

Reactions: _Duncan_

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Looks like an interesting game, shame it looks like it's also going to be abandoned unless word on this spreads out.

Reactions: _Duncan_

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
marked abandoned, nothing posted to patreon or discord since september

Reactions: Daveck

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Sadly enough, the dev's last words were: "Yeah, we're still working."

Rippy dippy.

F's in the chat.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
It's sad, but I think I know why the game did not find its audience, the answer?

The characters are very easily identifiable especially if you have already played hentai games. And the problem happen, how do you attract customers when you can find the exact same themes and characters by several thousand?

SugarSweet wants to be very close to the classic hentai games that you can find absolutely everywhere. While Ecchi Sensei or The Inn are more of a mix of what you can find.

If the Dev should redo its game focusing only on Emily, that would be really for the best.
01.jpg

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's January 30th, 2021, and reviewing the history it appears they never got , unfortunately. Their Patreon, Twitter, and Discord are all dead. I almost never try the initial prereleases of games in development (like this one) due to the common vaporware affliction these games tend to have. However, I really did try to hold out hope for this one since I liked the early pieces that PPG showed and their enthusiasm. Alas, it was not meant to be...

I hope the team members are all healthy and safe especially during this era of political upheaval and Covid even if their project is dead. How fitting (and sadly) that I should be the one to bookend the discussion thread. It's always regrettable to see talent go to waste and seeing what might have been to evanesce away.

Be safe everyone and take care of one another. *Unwatches the thread.*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes