Seeking Suggestion

dudududulr

Feb 2, 2021
Hey all, I'm currently in need of some great games.

Other games i've enjoyed so far are as follows

Dating my Daughter
Being a dik
Depraved Awakening
Harem Hotel
Fresh Women
Milf City
PaleCarnations
Melody
Headmaster

Currently playing through Once in a lifetime

ALL GENRES/Suggestions are highly are appreciated (Off-site suggestions too) but I mainly enjoy male protagonist.

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, , , and .

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.

. It is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Plenty of exploring and side quests. Runs a couple hours.

In it's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much.

Reactions: moonlightwing