Seeking Suggestions for pregnancy games?

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
What are you suggestions on best games that have pregnancy in that affects the story or your surroundings.

Example:

Fate Of Irina seems the be solid for the amount of attention on pregnancy but it is not finished and there is nothing really on pregnancy that affects anything so far but it seems like it will affect its story outcome when the game is at its complete state.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Haramase Simulator?

-edit-
My game will have pregnancies so you may want to keep an eye on it, if you like the style.

Reactions: Simp Cattu

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Haramase Simulator?

-edit-
My game will have pregnancies so you may want to keep an eye on it, if you like the style.
Surely i will keep an eye on it.
If you have tried haramase might you wanna give me some ideas how much it has on pregnancy?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The whole game is based on pregnancy.
I do not like it though because it has art from other games and well... It seems abandoned but with a lot of content to play; I would say to give it a try.

Reactions: Shuuro

Darthmonkeyyy

Dec 28, 2018

This game is all about getting someone pregnant... short, sweet and simple.

Another of saddoggames called the Tyrant has mentions of pregnancy which hopefully will be integrated further down the story (you basically have the choice to inseminate the girls and they will comment on how they might get pregnant currently)

Lancaster Boarding House has pregnancy endings as well but its really only in the ending slides

i really wanted to get into Peasants Quests as that does have alot of pregnancy stuff but its using RPGM so nah, waiting to see if anyone will port it to Ren'py.... Ren'py for life:D

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017

This game is all about getting someone pregnant... short, sweet and simple.

Another of saddoggames called the Tyrant has mentions of pregnancy which hopefully will be integrated further down the story (you basically have the choice to inseminate the girls and they will comment on how they might get pregnant currently)

Lancaster Boarding House has pregnancy endings as well but its really only in the ending slides

i really wanted to get into Peasants Quests as that does have alot of pregnancy stuff but its using RPGM so nah, waiting to see if anyone will port it to Ren'py.... Ren'py for life:D
Lancaster Boarding House!!!
loved it.
4mYD13u.gif

If you don't mind incest games
i have played it but since when does it have pregnancy?

Yup but you should try it at least once if you like the genre.
i'll def. give it a try

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Damsels and Dragons had pregnancy added recently.
New Content:
Pregnant models for all the character types.

Have you tried the new update yourself?
Since it just got added i guess not much content revolves around it?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
New Content:
Pregnant models for all the character types.

Have you tried the new update yourself?
Since it just got added i guess not much content revolves around it?
I haven't tried the most recent update yet with the new models and tweaks to pregnancy, but getting the girls pregnant is tied up in the story of the game to father the next generation.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
My Legacy was 5/5.

Haramase Simulator while being a game all about pregnancy, doesn't actually show pregnant women.