Daz Suggestions fro HQ areola assets/textures that work with Breastacular? And Breast Utilities 2 help!

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
Hiya, I'd like to take breast quality a step further and find some better areola textures that look better than base skins or what Breastacular has to offer, but to still work with breastacular. Is there such an asset out there thats compatible?

I have already tried Breast Utilities 2 but I couldnt get the materials to work, I believe something went wrong with the PBR skin/UBER Iray skin where there were little black dots across the breasts while using breastacular at the same time. Does anyone know a fix to this?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
little black dots across the breasts while using breastacular at the same time
What you're describing may be the shell partially occupying the same layer as the geografts material layer. Within the scene have the breastacular shell selected, within the parameters tab scroll down to find the shell option, you can toggle off parts of that shell. If the black dots still appear click on mesh offset, under general, adjust the offset distance until the black dots are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot Coffee

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
What you're describing may be two shells competing for the same space. Within the scene have the breastacular shell selected, within the parameters tab scroll down to find the shell option, you can toggle off parts of that shell. If the black dots still appear click on mesh offset, under general, adjust the Offset distance until the black dots are gone.
I'll let you know if I run into any trouble the next time I do this.

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
What you're describing may be the shell partially occupying the same layer as the geografts material layer. Within the scene have the breastacular shell selected, within the parameters tab scroll down to find the shell option, you can toggle off parts of that shell. If the black dots still appear click on mesh offset, under general, adjust the offset distance until the black dots are gone.
So... I tried this without breastacular, but with breast utilities and golden palace and I fixed the white shell with GP's shell fix. But the black dots still persist, even at the lowest mesh offset at 0.001 in both BU and GP. Then adding breastacular back into the mix messes everything up further, with that sitting over the top of breast utilities??

Side note, im not even sure if BU is even working, I can barely tell a difference even when boosting all the settings up...

black dots.png See the picture for the described black dots.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Looks to me that a part of the skin surface is wrong somehow. maybe an overlay that has the wrong color?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
So... I tried this without breastacular, but with breast utilities and golden palace and I fixed the white shell with GP's shell fix. But the black dots still persist, even at the lowest mesh offset at 0.001 in both BU and GP. Then adding breastacular back into the mix messes everything up further, with that sitting over the top of breast utilities??

Side note, im not even sure if BU is even working, I can barely tell a difference even when boosting all the settings up...

View attachment 2969977 See the picture for the described black dots.
I wrongly assumed BU2 was like BU1, a collection of morphs. BU2 creates a geoshell for G8f base chest. Breastacular replaces the base chest and thus the BU2 geoshell. I tried it with headlights but it creates an obvious seem and the BU2 geoshell stops at the graft. It would seem BU2 is incompatable with geografts. As for the BU2 geoshell, I tested it with a few characters and did not encounter the "black dots" problem, the geoshells normal maps improved the look of the breasts. Beyond adjusting the BU2 geoshell offset I don't know how to remedy your problem, sorry.

Last edited:

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
I wrongly assumed BU2 was like BU1, a collection of morphs. BU2 creates a geoshell for G8f base chest. Breastacular replaces the base chest and thus the BU2 geoshell. I tried it with headlights but it creates an obvious seem and the BU2 geoshell stops at the graft. It would seem BU2 is incompatable with geografts. As for the BU2 geoshell, I tested it with a few characters and did not encounter the "black dots" problem, I geograft normal maps improved the look of the breasts. Beyond adjusting the BU2 geoshell offset I don't know how to remedy your problem, sorry.
Hmm no worries, I guess I'll just rock without it for now, thank you for the help anyways.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Hiya, I'd like to take breast quality a step further and find some better areola textures that look better than base skins or what Breastacular has to offer, but to still work with breastacular. Is there such an asset out there thats compatible?

I have already tried Breast Utilities 2 but I couldnt get the materials to work, I believe something went wrong with the PBR skin/UBER Iray skin where there were little black dots across the breasts while using breastacular at the same time. Does anyone know a fix to this?
HD Big Titty Texture for Breastacular

Reactions: Greyboxx

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018

HD Big Titty Texture for Breastacular

Reactions: Hot Coffee