Ren'Py Abandoned Sullied Rose [v0.1D] [Sleepy Devs]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Game is still short but i like what i see and the Anime style looks great. All the best to the Devs. I just hope the name "sleepy devs" does not mean next update takes too long....:)
May some sound would be great but its nt necessary if too complicated.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Doubt slow burn means the same as it does for your usual ADV when coming from western use. Because slow burn ntr to me is such like Honto no kimochi(jinsei tsuukoudome) and I have yet to see a single western VN that can exist for 5 mins without mentioning something sex related. The immersion just is not there for western VN scene.. Always jumps into erotica very quickly. But I will wait for full release either way.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
what kind of ntr are we talking about here?
is it the steal your girl kind or is it the imma let you fuck my girl because i like it kind or does it have both routes planned?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sullied Rose v0.1d

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Promising although I would work on the renders, not too appealing to me as it is now.

Also, too little content to make a release. It's barely 2 minutes of play.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Doubt slow burn means the same as it does for your usual ADV when coming from western use. Because slow burn ntr to me is such like Honto no kimochi(jinsei tsuukoudome) and I have yet to see a single western VN that can exist for 5 mins without mentioning something sex related. The immersion just is not there for western VN scene.. Always jumps into erotica very quickly. But I will wait for full release either way.
Slow burn in general just means blue balling the players and milking Patreon money for as long you can.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Two of the best western slow burn NTRs
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promise-best-left-unkept-v0-5-5-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlfriend-tapes-v0-9-bootyprofessor.80242/

Reactions: ohhaiguize

izalde

Aug 15, 2022
Looks like a promising game, will always support NTR game devs. Will be keeping an eye on this!

Reactions: fbass

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Only a small taste so far, but you can see the potential. The art is good and the writing seems decent, as does the scenario being set up. H-scene is somewhat bare minimum so hopefully that area would improve over time.

I agree that the males look much more youthful than the female, especially considering how tall (and wide for that matter) the female standing art is by comparison. I would maybe recommend shrinking the female standing image somewhat, unless it is an intentional artistic choice that the female is so tall.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Maybe add an ending screen telling players that its the end of the patch? The game ended so abruptly after the last dialogue I was surprised to look at the main menu again lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote