Ren'Py Abandoned Sullied Rose [v0.1D] [Sleepy Devs]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
bannerrose.png

Overview:
Rose is happily married to her husband, Lucas for four years who couldn't be happier for having such a beautiful and lovely wife.
But Lucas had no idea that his life was not going to be the same anymore including his relationship with his wife upon the arrival of an unexpected guest who knew his wife from the past.
Play the game and find out what changes to their life Lucas and Rose are going to experience and how their relationship would be tested.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: Sleepy Devs F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1D
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID

Thank you for trying our game and please support us through our patreon to help us keep publishing interesting content.

scrn1.PNG scrn2.PNG scrn3.PNG scrn5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
well it looks promising, especially the art. But the content is very thin especially for a first release. I would recommend you to only release something when there is some content to look at - I mean you want to make a good first impression as a new dev after all.
Also the english is a bit sketchy and the most important part - the story - hasnt really started yet.

Still good luck with everything. I am always happy to see a new promising NTR dev around

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Let me guess, he summons his testosterone and viciously pounds the guy trying it on with her into the ground then shows his girl who the real man is! Asserting dominance and showing that dickhead he ain't fuckin' around!

(damn...I've been lurking in the off topic harem thread too long....)

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I haven't played it yet but by the premise and characters it looks like a renpy version of Holding Hands, or at least inspired by it(and I am not complaining).

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There really arent that many NTR games actually most are Harem. But it is good to see a few in there every now and then at least if its decent. Sometimes they have no plot whatsoever and be like Hey look at this picture of you naked, I'll show it to everyone including your boyfriend unless you become my cumdump! That is just pure laziness to recycle that plot lol. So hopefully this is nothing like that.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm yeah .. demo is gracious ... the demo of an intro or the first part of an intro maybe.

The art seems serviceable, the male characters look way to childish - but ok.
And how can NTR work when you cant rename the MC? o_O

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and hitmanbhi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote