VN Ren'Py Sully Project [Demo] [nickshutterad]

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
CtHXos.png

Overview:
What is sully project? Sully Project is a currently in-development visual novel for adults only, about an anxious man named Samuel Hart finally making the big leap: moving in with his soon-to-be-not-so-long-distance-anymore monster boyfriend, the big and friendly Sullivan. The two try to make the most out of the time Sullivan has taken off from work before he has to go back to his regular schedule. Featuring no stakes and very little drama, Sully Project offers a relaxed, cozy experience with optional sexual content.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: nickshutterad
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

W1homg.png WQDil3.png CCzpb5.png

SickNutter

Nov 24, 2022
Hello! Developer here, making an account to thank you for spreading the word.

I know the demo is in quite a rough state—the main goal was to gather feedback from those who have been following the project for a while. It's all a bit jank right now, but I'm looking forward to constructive and honest feedback. I intend to spend a lot of time on the project, so if something's wrong, it's helpful to know now so I don't go "full speed ahead" on any mistakes. UI is already getting a pretty big overhaul.

SickNutter

Nov 24, 2022
This is a concept/mockup of the planned UI overhaul (not final—the buttons on the right are a bit ugly and the BG window needs to be larger). It's very inspired by early dating sim UIs, but especially Tokimeki Memorial. I'm familiar enough with the program to make this happen, it's just a matter of doing the scripting. Sullivan's design is also getting some tweaks—though people were largely happy with his look, a few felt he was a bit too plain and missing something tying his design together, and I agreed.

I've been working on the VN for a long time—so long that the demo is in what I call my "old art style"—so I'm taking a break until January.

SickNutter

Nov 24, 2022
I guess I should post a quick update here? The writing is almost entirely complete, just needs a few more passes to check for grammar and whatnot. There's only one Big Step left, and that's drawing the ~25 CGs and their variants. It'll probably take a good handful of months since I only really work on the VN when I feel like it. Should be out some time this year.