VN - Ren'Py - Summer Breeze [Demo] [XFantasy Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Old Dog

I really enjoyed the demo, Great renders/models/lighting/environment.
    The dialog could do with a little bit of tweaking but overall well done.
    I will post more once the game is out (edited)
    February 26, 2024
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

It’s a demo, but not a very promising one. We know the renders will be decent, writing will be shit and characters will not be developed.

Good Things

• Some models are hot, but appear for like 1 frame
    • Renders are detailed, but there isn’t much to them

Bad points

• Super short
    • Bad writing
    • Mom model isn’t compelling
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lozolmedeh

Mom looks like a mom. The family dynamic is realistic. The art is lovely. The animations are rather cinematic. The multiple view points is the way to go. I hope we get to stretch the sister's asshole and taste the mom's saliva. love it
  4. 3.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V. demo

i will be kind and give it an average rating, despite it failing to deliver anything remotely like the description in overview.

full stops and commas are in short supply. the writer is already feeling the effects of this international shortage. luckily for you reading, i have a decent stockpile.

on the positives, it IS a VN as tagged, unlike the growing number of recent games on this site also tagged as such but include point-and-click/freeroam/puzzle crap that is anything but a VN.
    well, i say (er..post actually) VN but there is very little here to show that the N will get much of a look in. but i have not marked it down for that as the benefit of the doubt clause is in play.
    visually it is good. not much to see yet but what IS here in this short demonstration is well above average.

no hook. read that overview and then played it and gained zero interest. it is so run-of-the-mill for this site, it's like looking at a grain of sand on the beach.
    it's only standout feature is in future hopes that members will get the content they want, rather than demonstrate what they WILL get.
    it's just set of pretty pictures with some boring writing. for me, as a demo, it fails.
    miserably.

personal taste aside, hence the rating, if the developer gets a better writer and starts to deliver something less bland, then it may turn out alright.
    to me a visual novel should start like a decent movie or tv series, with an opening to pull the reader/viewer in, just like the best VN's do.

i was more entertained writing this review
  5. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for Demo

In general, I think a good demo/first release is one that hooks you enough into wanting to see more of the game. Did this accomplish that? Not really.

The immediate problem is the English. Pretty obvious it's coming from someone who does not primarily speak the language considering how the dialogue is rife with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes (along with abbreviations like "omg") and just has an overall very stilted feel to it. This isn't a jab at someone not speaking a language perfectly, but as an English player it's pretty important to me that the dialogue reads well.

I think lesbian stuff is going to be a common theme here. You actually start the game from the perspective of you mom and her friend, named Stella. We see a flashback of a pool party where they are dancing with growing sexual tension, and then get interrupted as they are about to kiss. Back in real time the two are catching up and you are given a choice for Stella to grab the moms ass. The demo also ends with the daughter about to walk in on the mom masturbating. I like lesbian stuff so it's fine for me, but I know not everyone feels that way. Hard to say how optional it will be at present.

The rest of the game is pretty generic so far. MC returns from college, we get some normal familial banter, have a family dinner, and then cut to the MC having woken up from bed having cummed in his pants from a wet dream?? We don't see this dream mind you, but I think the whole point was for this to allow the mom to sniff your cum filled boxers, which she does, and the she gets so horny she starts to masturbate because of it. Feels very contrived more than anything.

The game just doesn't feel very well thought out based on the demo. I know next to nothing about the MC, or any of the characters really, or where any of the plot is trying to go. I'll give some points for the models having some unique faces and the mom having boob veins (hot), but there's no other positive aspects to mention.

Super early and pretty short, but I did not end this demo thinking this has potential. So far, another generic incest game to add to the ever-growing list.