RPGM Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Crashes in RPGmaker games usually happened because of lack of memory. So if you have it less than 8GB it can be a trouble. Hope to solve this problem somehow.

Reactions: Grimlock18

Mack5170

Dec 21, 2020
Hmm, crashing at 32 gig on a ryzen CPU, gonna try on an Intel next I think, maybe its funny with not being on the C drive!.............well that didn`t work 3 different systems and crashing in the same place, oh well!

Last edited:

Mack5170

Dec 21, 2020
Ok, I went back to v.0151 and that worked fine and found extra content, so I went back to v.017 and continued from the extra content and finished, now the problem I`m having with v.017 is that when its time to take the neighbour (Kristy) back to her house Jacky is walking alone on the map where as in v.0151 you are with Kristy for the journey on the map which lets you know youve got to take her some where, the point to Kristy`s house was a little too hard to find with no map marker as such.

As far as crashing, a couple but saving often got me past.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
I finally finished a new version of my second game that for some time was a discord-exclusive one called "Legacy of the Great War". It's also full beasty oriented and as in SbtS have multi-protagonist system with its own deep story and lore. Enjoy!
View attachment 1229446
Downloading now, I shall look forward to playing this!:love: Thank you! (y)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
played your games and had quite fun. really great artwork (mostly exept whe the Hair-Layer comes our at the armpit in LOTGW... lol) But could you PLEASE add more blowjobs? its way to unbalanced with all the lickings. btw anal would be great too. Hope for some updates soon. keep up the great work

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Any hints when Summer by the Sea 2.0 will be released? Summer City sounds promising and maybe some more of Rayne ;)

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Sbts is on hold for now. I'm developing a demo of a new project about Rayne atm. It will tell a story about her past and a lot of secrets she tried to hide from everyone

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
good and bad news at the same time... lol. guess ill have to come to your discord ;)

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
I have a problem. After I get into the house in the woods the screen turns totally black. Can't see anything. How to fix it?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes