Unity - Completed - Summer Clover [v1.09] [Connection]

1. 4.00 star(s)

pbutter

This is a good h-game. I didnt like this circle's first game (Happiness Room or whatever it's called), but they swung for the fences on this one and it totally hits. Great story, likeable protag, and a cast of likeable heroines. The minigames are ok, the sex scenes are drawn to perfection, but the actual interaction/control you have sucks ass. If this gave you control over the sex, this could have been a 5/5.

I also just want to say, whomever the story planner was for this must have had some godlike epiphany - summer clover -> clover has 4 petals -> 4 heroines. Fucking chefs kiss.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

i finally end the game with all finals and scenes and the game is really good, all waifus are really sexys, the seggs scenes are so fking sexy (they have a few visual bugs and Shizuko´s anal crash the game) but its ok
    the only thing "bad" for me is the game doesnt have pregrantcy, its a pity
    My top : Ayano - Shizuko - Kasumi - Shizuku
  3. 5.00 star(s)

justlurking101

the girls are all hot as hell, story is also decent and animations are top-tier. looking forward to their next release already. I love the option to go for everyone in one playthrough and also how you can view the different h-scenes differently by toggling different things.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

sanshisan

Played from 1.00 - 1.05, including DLC. Apparently a couple of things have been patched in, addressing my gripes with this game. I'm waiting for more content though.

Review has some spoilers so if you ignore this and get mad, go fuck yourself.

Because its a long ass review, heres the good shit:
    • 4 Sexy girls with godlike bodies
    • Protagonist with a huge cock
    • All scenes are animated and have a lot of detail, the asscheeks actually wobble when you clap them while fucking them from behind.
    • Very relaxing atmosphere and basically no punishment, fap at your own leisure
    • The sound and voice acting is very good
    • For you fucking degens, this game has footfetish scene and its some of the best I've ever seen
    The Bad things:
    • Every sexy scene is content locked and has a theme behind it. Want to unlock a specific position or fetish that is implied by the included compleationist list and fetish counter that is built into this game? Play through 16 hours of absolute slob first and pray that the scene is actually included somewhere.
    • Consistent dick size apart of two scene where it looks either weirdly smaller than other or laughably small. One is a tittyfuck scene, where you fuck one of the girls in a costume. Compare it to the tittyfuck scene of the milf who has the biggest where the dick actualy looks bigger all of the sudden too.
    • Most scenes are too generic to be hot, yet each and every one of these themed sexscenes are walled behind a wall of story that you have to play through, and every each of these sex scenes are contextualized. Think of it like a random scene from a visual novel, rather than something you can repeat. Which doesn't make sense because you can repeat these scenes by asking the girls, repeating the scene in the most illogical way.
    • Good writing at some scene that may provoke some nice vibes but overall its an absolute slob.
    • Theres no body comparision. One girl only has a slightly above average body compared to the 3 others, yet she is drawn almost as thicc as the rest of em.
    • After 20 hours of braindead dialogue the girls all decide you're the chosen one but there is no real romanticism, it feels more like a friends with benefits and fake love.
    • All the chores become annoying as fuck mid game. To explain what I mean, let me tell you I played through this game in two saves. One where I rushed all dialogues to see what the game offers, the other was a serious playthrough just to see if theres nuances that make the game worthwhile apart from the sex scenes. On the rushed playthrough I forgot to cook for the waifus and they forced me to talk to them a couple of times so I could progress. Its almost always the same shitty ass cutscene apart from one instance where they got their ovaries blown because they ate food better than sex. Fun scene but apart from that all the chores, espcially cooking, sucks ass.
    • Theres no fucking way to tell how sexy these woman really are. Sure theres some dialogue but apart from one rather busty random woman that just appears once who speaks like 3 sentences and then vanishes theres no other defined characters that have any art related to them. Maybe every woman in this world is just as sexy as these 4 woman? In any case, even though these girls looks absolutely sexy, I have no reason to believe they're special in their beauty. Maybe all woman look similar to them.
    The Ugly:
    • The mid game serves no purpose just to watch a cutscene without anything happening in them
    • Enjoy fapping to the same six scenes for hours until you progress.
    • Scenes are often almost boring and too generic, the themed nature of the game takes you out of the progression. Even the sexy ladies can't carry this shit.
    • You barely do anything on those tits and thighs. 80% of every sex scene is basically you just banging her without much emotions, thats how generic that whole piece of shit game feels too. It feels like watching the fucking animal channel rather than actual love making and romance. For all the love the main character gets, the girls ain't got anything in return.
    • Which leads me to my biggest gripe. Most of the girls act like stupid fuckdolls with no agency. What began as interesting characterization turned into an absurd slob. Way below average writing in the end with all the lazy ass tropes that just reek of idiocy.
    • Late game is absolute ass, worse than any themed slice of life anime episode I've ever watched. You can bang a girl in a themed environment, think anime episode slice of life like, once every week. You can speed up the process by using a cheat item that you can buy, ripping you out of the story on purpose because the gameplay is so horrible.
    Unrateable:
    • This game has a nun theme to it, some of it may find it hot, but some may not like it. Besides that, all of these woman act like absolute sluts to your godlike cock anyway. I find it hot, but others may not. The theme makes no sense anyway, 5 minutes into the game and its revealed that they're all fucking sluts anyway.
    On paper, Summer Clover is a game game has everything. It was the chosen one! Every girl has gigantic tits and is beautiful beyond measure, hourglass oversexualized body drawn in such a alluring way that these woman should become the gold standard for hentai games. The Protagonist actually carries around a cock so large that it is pretty much the centerpoint of the story. Yet, once you play this game for 22 hours since there is actually a ton to read and to grind, it all fell apart pretty fast yet I still kept playing. All the Sex Scenes that aren't hidden behind content walls provide less than 50 minutes of fapping material because most of them feel too generic. I'm so disappointed in this ass game that I want my money back and I can't because I pirated this piece of mediocre, fuck me man.

Of what could possibly be the greatest Hentai Game of all time was all in all an underdelivered mess of a game. Let me explain why this game isn't as great as people say.

This game has the enormous problem that it tries to put the story and setting first instead of the actual sex and lovemaking. The cardinal sin to put the sex in a fucking sex game behind everything else is laughable. And the story isn't even good. The writing overall is bad enough to reconsider my stance of the overall quality of Starfield. At worst the story is laughable and barely cohesive, at best it made me keep playing. The wholesomeness is just a bunch of shitty tropes that made me even more sad about this game.

Damn son, of what could possibly be the greatest hentai game of this decade turned out to be only a decent experience if you're here for the actual, average, story. The game without the sex scenes is 3 stars, the game with the sex scenes is 3 stars. The games art and sound while stripped from all the dialogue and context is easily 5 stars though. The devs thought similarly and included ways to interact and ask the girls for sex. But here comes why this game is actually average and not rated higher or lower.

Yes thats right, some scenes are repeatable but this epitome of a mid game actually only has 20 chooseable sex scenes, in which 4 of them require a special unlock item. Theres more scenes available, amounting to almost 40 sex scenes overall, but its all locked behind scenes and the post game, which is locked behind a bunch of bullshit that takes 20 hours to reach. Want to fuck a girl in a specific way? Instead of just asking the girl just that like in their previous game Happiness Double Room, you have to progress the game by clicking on specific things on repeat whenever you want to watch the scene in the game. Instead of just going to the girl, saying "lets fuck in this position" and watch while interacting with the scene all the sex scenes actually have a theme behind them. For instance, one scene where you have sex isn't in the bedroom but in a toilet of a mall, another is rapesex while you sleep, etc. The dialogue of the repeatable scenes change but the art and the general theme doesn't. And the scene looks the same, which takes you out of the game entirely whenever you want to rewatch shit.

There is a gallery mode but its absolute shit and is the least helpful shit you've ever seen, takes you out from the game completely while forcing you to reread all the shit dialogue before seeing the juicy bits because the team is so sure that its the next Hemmingway, but its a high 4/10 compared to actual visual novels. It also proves any point i made about the game being episodic in nature ripping you from the gameplay entirely by the sheer amount of stupid ass dialogue. Rarely you will see an important scene that actually makes you think you're actually bonding. I counted two overall and one was so badly written that it made me question how shit my taste in games really is, after all i'm playing this horrendous mid boring ass slob.

Which brings me to a huge gripe of mine. Compared to the content you unlock, the amount of dialogue is fucking gigantic. So much that I'm not lying to say that the sexy scenes amount to maybe 2% of the game, in a fucking sex game. And I'm no slow reader. Its just that dialogue is fucking everywhere in this game.

Apart from the early rapescene which i loved, the game has the problem that asking the girls to fuck them results in basically having the same scene with the same theme. A one or two star rating is saved by the fact that sex scenes are actually costumizable. Instead of just replaying them, you can undress the characters or choose to have dressed sex with them, or to strip them naked, or to have sex with them in lingerie which is very hot.

The absolute cardinal sin that this game actually performs is that specific sex scenes are locked behind content and doing a very specific set of actions. The entire game is storydriven, yet it tries to give you the illusion that your choices somehow matter. For instance, the game keeps track of all the positions you're able to fuck the woman.

Lets take titfucking scenes as an example. So The game has three different tittyfuck scenes for three different girls each. One is part of the overarching main plot of the game regarding a jaded milf who is actually very sexy and their jaded lover, who thought that NTRing her would make his sex life great yet instead shes so sexy that all the other men are essentially ugly boys compared to her. So far its hot. So the frustrated MILF decides to put her j-cups to use and all is dandy and nice. The scene is good.

The counter of the titfucks goes up by 1 as well. Now two of the other girls also have tittyfuck scenes, so how to you pick them? For one girl, you buy specific clothes which seem completely obtuse, for another, you complete the game and tittyfuck the third girl on the beach. Want to watch the tittyfuck again? Wait for a whole week! Or buy a item that is rough to get inside the shitty ass store that also contains a subplot which is also a important part, albeit boring, to complete the story of the game. Anyway you have to complete the entire base game to reach to the point.

Every sex scene is pretty sexy but most of the dialogue is shit and drags down the overall quality. Not being able to ask the woman for more sex scenes is a crime which should be fixed by further updates. I want to fuck and appreciate all the girls, no themed horseshit.

Like <removed>, each and every of these these woman would kill people just so I can fuck them late game. Then why the fuck can't I just approach someone in the kitchen and then ask her to get a tittyfuck or having a quick missionary at every place I want? Take her to a place like bed or bathroom and just do it there? Fuck this game does so many things right yet the game itself tries so very hard to not make you fap at any moment there is a sex scene. Because as I wrote before, it all hinges on the fucking plot, rather than to play around with waifus in a sandbox. And this gap between the story based gameplay and the open world is why this game filters me and many others. These devs had no idea what they wanted to make and instead choose to make a normal summer themed visual novel, then decided to make it hentai and put a bunch of busty bitches in it. More than often the dialogues you see in the cutscenes compared to the sex scenes also seemed out of place for that very reason. Any of this is not unsaveable though if they choose to expand on the formula.

And before you say skill issue or reveal that you never played any other hentai other than this one believe me I'm highly skilled in falling asleep to this shit so I can spend my energy in fapping to their previous game rather than this shit, I expect people with actual taste to do the same. I'm glad that 3 of these girls are nuns or otherwise it may not be enough to pray for the poor souls that give this game more than 3 stars. If they update the game to include more generic cutscenes where I can ask girls how and where to start sex and in what kind of generic position then this would easily become a four star or even higher. Less fluff, more stuff.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LoneS2K

10/10 it's sleek, clean, the artwork is very pretty. You're just a fucking sex butler living the dream. It's actually pretty chill tits. Has an upbeat tune, the lines are comical and the story that unfolds is actually really wholesome. I think I've got a church kink coming back from when I was a kid... Fuck.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jgutizz

Not in my top games i've ever played, but definitely one of the best visual novels (cuz its a visual novel practically).
    Voices, Art, Animation they're all exceptionally good

Gameplay gets a little boring, its gets a little grindy at the beginning and it honestly doesnt make much sense to me, i mean, its funny and cute the first hours all the mechanics, discovering cooking recipes and all that stuff but at the end you just smash the click button to raise girls affection and watch the story.

Overall, great game.

Kasumi FTW
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AzurosKiller

feels like im in heaven

the art, the voice, the animation all is perfection

just wish there is more to this game we can control

wish they give us freedom of position and outfit during the h scene

the story is just standard harem mc story but the h animation is what makes this game good
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Aeon17

Skip to TL;DR at the end if you hate reading

Very conflicted about this game, there's not much outright bad and would be a deal breaker to me, but many smaller annoying things combined made this a "meh" experience.

The Good
    - Girls are cute, there is voice acting, and in game guide that is easy to follow. No time limit so you don't need to min-max your grind.

The Bad
    - The classic Unity game that eats up your computer and has loading screen every 10 seconds of gameplay.

The Ugly:
    • The writing of the plot and characters are lacking.
    - There really isn't much of a plot, and the characters are very one-dimensional. The interactions between characters, or between character to MC aren't interesting or funny most of the time. Fortunately there are 4 girls so maybe you will at least find one that you like.
    • English translation is not great
    - It's not MTL mess, but even with the limited Japanese I know, I understand the text does not match the voice acting a lot of the time.
    • Non-skippable sex scenes turned into grinding mechanic
    - You have to have sex to get points to unlock CG and outfits. Having to raise lust for you and the girl is not too bad, but the sex scene is not skippable. Maybe it's me that is stupid for screaming at an adult game to let me skip sex scenes. But it is the same animation over and over.
    • Outfits don't apply to sex scenes... or much else
    - Every sex scene has their original outfit. You unlock other outfits, just to look at them for 2 seconds after you press "Interact with X", before you press "Sex" and go to sex scenes. The outfits don't even apply to common, every day dialogue.

TL;DR
    Fully voice acted game with cute girls and plenty of sex scenes. 4 girls to choose from, which means it's likely you will find one you like. There are annoying things like questionable translation and grinding unlockables that don't do anything. Also, the characters are one-dimensional, and a lot of the dialogue is uninteresting.

3/5 if you really like how the game looks, go play it and skip some dialogue.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jcccc_21

THIS IS BY FAR, ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED.

PROS:
    1. No Deadline / Play all you can Storyline Without Pressure
    2. One of the Best Quality H-Scenes I've ever played.
    3. No NTR, Pissing etc.
    4. Repetitive Gameplay Weekly but It's not boring.
    5. HOT BABES and Interactive Gameplay with Multiple Angles at the same time!

CONS (and probably RECOMMENDATIONS TOO):
    1. Few bugs (Raw H with Shizuku not working even if its Safe Day etc.)
    2. No Threesome or more.
    3. Unskippable Credits Scene for every ending.
    4. No Toilet Raid or Bath Raid
    5. You can't take out the Ladies for a date (Except in the Story)

Overall most of those are just recommendations. It's pretty damn good game. I also have a
    NUN FETISH so if you guys are into that then this game is pretty much perfect for you. I really loved the game and there are some pretty funny scenes and romantic ones that will melt your heart. It's 10/10 for me

BTW, Kasumi FTW!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Maurice123

Pretty good!

Nice story with nice girls. The only detail is if you know what are you doing, when you unlock the hiking option you already unlock everything by farming it. The correct options give you 700/800 money and 20/25 of energy which alows you to do ir practically all day. And from there it converts it in a VN, but this is not a bad thing.

Never saw a game like this with nuns, so it was a nice and horny sorpise. Recomended :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

Excellent game! All scenes were great, gameplay was fair, not having a time limit allowed me to take my time and enjoy it. Would play again for the scenes which were very well animated! 4.8/5

If there's one thing I would fix it'd be the end credits scenes... If you're hoping to get all endings you will have to sit through a 3-4 minute end credits scene that, as far as I could tell, couldn't be skipped. And I was a bit disappointed there wasn't a prize scene for getting everything (again unless I missed it).
    A scene with multiple women would've been a nice topper for getting everything.

I also did hit some sort of freeze when cleaning Shizuko's (Or was it Shizuku?) house. Happened twice but the auto save kept me from getting frustrated.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Sin-xix

you can tell work was put into this.
    while some gameplay aspect like leveling your skills in cooking, talking etc are just time dumps and interaction elements are kinda shallow.

the real meat/fun is in the girls and the sex scenes.
    girls are nothing new in terms of troupes but well fleshed out and lovable.

the scenes are pretty damn good.

the models are top tier.

voice acting is really good, imo.

it's a slow burn but a QUALITY slow burn.

bought it on steam to support the dev. need more of this.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ShyChameleon

[Conclusion]
    This game is a rare gem, 5 out of 5 stars.
    It has every character traits you could ask for
    (Except for Yandere or NTR)
    If you wanna enjoy a lovely, sweet love story with a smidge of harem.
    Why not give it a shot?(No pun intended)

[+ Pros]
    + Top notch animations
    Every H scenes in the game are all animated & voiced.
    Even includes different angles, clothing, X-Ray vision.
    + Top notch voice acting
    Every voice actor has done a fantastic job.
    Not the cheesy kind or AI simulated, it's the real deal.
    Some might find the word censoring annoying,
    yet that's the regulation within the VA agency,
    ordered under the laws of government.
    + No NTR bullshit
    + No excessive mini games

[- Cons]
    - Translations
    The language options except for Chinese(Both) or Japanese,
    are not very accurate/decent.
    They should hire someone with better experience
    if they wanna go global.
    - A bit grindy
    You won't feel this at early games,
    but once you reach the medium~end game, it start to manifest.
    Some of the collectable, heroines' clothing, special events,
    would require more stamina & action points to search.
    However, it could be solved with this mod I created.
    Which could be found right here. :)
  14. 4.00 star(s)

DeepInThoughtfulness

I have never posted a review in my life but Gerrardbro2's review below me was just so bad I had to do it. Ignoring the blatant racism at the end of his review, almost everything he said is wrong.

None of the art in this game seems AI-generated, a lot of them are well-animated and interactable, which is just impossible with AI right now.

The fact that he said that there is "no sex outside of the usual shit tier story" just tells me that he hasn't played the game for more than ten minutes because there are literally options to do that very thing whenever you want by the time you reach the first week.

This game is pretty good. It's not perfect, but it's nowhere near as bad as Gerrardbro2 is saying. Do this forum a favor and report his review. Calling the devs "chinks" and "retarded" just because you weren't able to beat your meat immediately upon booting the game just shows how limited your attention span is.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Eduran

My Disappointment is Immeasurable, and My Day is Ruined

This is the title I would give to this review. When I started playing this game, I expected the typical anime clichés that we all know and like: not-too-serious, heart-warming situations with some steamy action.

To be honest, most of the game will probably provide the player with just that. But unfortunately, I won't find out because the first erotic scene in this game is rape.

Is it my fault for not checking the tags? Yes.

However, if we're eating the thousandth, unremarkable bar of chocolate, do we not have the right to be disgusted if it turns out to be stuffed with fish paste? Even if this possibility is considered in the composition, printed in tiny text?

I don't know.

Anyway, this one scene was so out of place for me, so random and unnecessary, that I'm not going to finish this game.

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously. It's just a silly hentai game. But I wouldn't be able to continue this story knowing that the protagonist I'm playing was literally drugged and raped, and the game expects me to act as if it were completely normal.

If this is what the game expects from me, let it be a game in which rape and femdom are the main themes, or at least a sub-route that I can choose or not.

I don't want to experience rape in a silly and light romance hentai game.

It's a shame because the game looks really good, and I would love to see more of Kazumi. I give this game a 2/5, although it probably objectively deserves a 3/5 or even a 4/5.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

cmccale42

Pretty high quality art and gameplay for a vanilla harem game. Grinding isn't that bad once you figure it out. Minor issues with translations and an unnecessary drugging of the MC. Characters are all adults - all of the women are actually older than MC - which has always been one of my biggest complaints about these games.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ranchwater

Beer girl best girl. Amazing art, built in guide; takes an afternoon to beat. Beer girl best girl. Starts out a bit slow but once you get the hang of it it's super easy and the H-scenes are wonderful. Beer girl best girl.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Mikail24

pretty good so far, I just wish we had more choice when it comes to who we interact with first. It's a very linear game for the most part, you get to choose some things, I just wish there was more. The game is fantastic otherwise.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

usurpatore

Really nice game. I liked the setting, the girls and the animation.
    Maybe it is a little too slow, sometime you have to play a lot of minutes just to reach the day where you can proceed with the story.
    without the special item that give you the power to change the date it would be very very slow.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Kayin

TLDR: Really good and chill game, could have easily been a 5 Stars. But there are some grind lategame that make it a little annoying.

Overall, you can see the devs really tried on this game. The UI is nice, the music soothing, and the scenes (in live2D) are amazing. So much that you kind of want more, always.

What I really like are the variations put into the scenes. If you take the bra off, boobs will fall off. If you speed up, you'll see their butt bouncing... It's small things, really, but few devs do it, so props when it's due.

All the 4 Characters are likeable and different. The only downside is that aside from their face and hairs, their bodies are kind of similar.... It would have been cool to have a small breasted girl somewhere.

There are some CG aswell, but it's not H. No matters, they're really beautiful and help immersion while reading the story.

As for the story... it's fun, light-hearted, but nothing to write home about. It's serviceable, and that's enough.

The mechanics of the games are easy enough. When you understand that you can upgrade you Stamina in the mountain, you'll never have troubles. Keep your Stamina above 15 early game, don't forget to go to the Church during the afternoon to boost your moral, and it'll be easy.
    Do missions if you want to earn money.

What I didn't like was the grind "late game". At some point, the story and some girls event only happen on Sunday. So you need to skip the whole week to advance. And it takes some time, enough to be annoyed by it.

I was very excited to see you could unlock multiple costumes aswell, and I was eager to see the previous sex scenes with new outfits and variations... But that's not happening...
    Costumes are only for when you talk with the girls. As soon as you go into a sex scene, they'll wear their usual outfit for that scene. Very disappointed, a missed opportunity.

The Shower/Church scenes are a small disappointment aswell, could have been better

The game's great, but misses some hits here and there, and that's why I think 4 Stars is well deserved !