QuakerOats

Nov 18, 2020
Hey, Uh whenever I go into a "romantic interaction" I get stuck in an infinite loading screen, I tried it on the untranslated vision and it worked fine. Does anyone have a solution for this problem. Also, I'm not using an emulator and I did try turning it on but that didn't help.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Guys I need advice n help
The loading time take too long when I give into my desire on the first day or whenever I did a pervery stuffs to her
How long does the loading took?
Too long, like never ending long
It been an hour already n still load
What should I do?
Redownload the whole game?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Guys I need advice n help
The loading time take too long when I give into my desire on the first day or whenever I did a pervery stuffs to her
How long does the loading took?
Too long, like never ending long
It been an hour already n still load
What should I do?
Redownload the whole game?
your system memory? video memory? drivers up to date? sometimes some configurations just dont play well with some games.
For example I cant play most RPGM games while my mouse's wireless receiver stand is plugged in or it'll allways send "left+up".

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
whenever I go into a "romantic interaction" I get stuck in an infinite loading screen
There is usually Player.log in %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Dieselmine\Summer\ folder if the engine crashes inernally, which what the endless loading screens are about. It'd be better if you uploaded it to pastebin.com and added to the message to try guess the reason.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Am I missing something?
How do I use my items?
Like that Nintendo game set n 20 sets of condoms etc?
N she already got her Nintendo
Nintendo is so cheap in the game

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
tah
They are supposed to unlock additional "around the house" scenes, as in the scenes you get when walking up and talking to her while she's doing various things like studying in her room or eating ice cream etc. Problem is I think the unlocks are bugged since you can get those scenes just by raising her Affection and Lust stats to max early on.

That being said, the items do seem to unlock a special introductory CG scene that will show the girl in the unlocked room/activity you need to talk to her in to do the scene afterwards. This may also be tied to how many days you've spent with her since I got the Switch scene without buying the Switch item.

But to answer your original question on what they do (or at least are meant to do):
  • The piggy incense burner makes her laze around on the back porch periodically and you can approach her to jerk off on her face while she sleeps.
  • The wind chime makes her sit on the back porch while fanning herself and you can approach her for a breast sucking handjob scene.
  • The ticket looking thing is actually an ice cream wrapper which makes her sit on the back porch and eat ice cream leading to a blowjob scene.
  • The box with 001 on them are condoms which allow you to have sex while she's studying in her room
  • The lube is for anal which you can get by talking to her while she's reading a book in her room
  • The Switch game console lets you fuck her from behind while she plays the Switch in her room
  • The Onahole gives you a scene where she jerks you off with it while she licks/sucks on your balls. You get this by talking to her while she's in YOUR room holding the box.
  • The sexy lingerie is another outfit you can have her wear.
Additionally as a bonus since it's kind of hidden and the game doesn't mention it, you can get extra animated POV scenes in special circumstances some of which require specific outfits. I'm fairly sure all of them require purple Affection (the meter with her face as an icon) and may also require purple Lust. For those there are:
  • Paizuri in the bath. Talk to her while she's bathing and select the purple heart icon.
  • Cowgirl on the balcony. Talk to her while she's hanging laundry (not when she's standing off to the side) on the second story balcony and select the purple heart.
  • Standing Doggystyle against a telephone pole. Ask her to follow you while in her normal outfit and walk to the front yard outside the house. Go next to the telephone pole and talk to her then select the purple heart.
  • Analingus + Paizuri. Have her follow you and wear the swimsuit outfit then walk into the room to the left of the living room . Talk to her and select the purple heart.
  • Hands-free blowjob. Have her follow you and wear the sexy lingerie. Walk into the toilet room and talk to her then select the purple heart.
thanks

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Anyway I can change out words like cooter, bum, and pecker? It's not like I'm trying to be ungrateful to the guy who took the time out of his life to translate the game, but for whatever reason those phrases get to me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyway I can change out words like cooter, bum, and pecker?
Not really. It's not using the Unity auto translator that you can easily add changes to, this was properly translated.

It's weird but like Faeez said earlier it is probably for a good reason. She's a country girl, and the slang is used to show her Kansen dialect. If this had a American dub she'd probably sound a bit like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RedTwintail

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Anyway I can change out words like cooter, bum, and pecker? It's not like I'm trying to be ungrateful to the guy who took the time out of his life to translate the game, but for whatever reason those phrases get to me.
For me, it kinda makes her sound adorable

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Not really. It's not using the Unity auto translator that you can easily add changes to, this was properly translated.

It's weird but like Faeez said earlier it is probably for a good reason. She's a country girl, and the slang is used to show her Kansen dialect. If this had a American dub she'd probably sound a bit like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame. Oh woe oh well, guess I'll just have to make my peace with it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dronx

Sep 8, 2019
I was stuck in loading when the hazuki scene was masturbating when I chose option 1 give in to your desires ... Please help me

Dronx

Sep 8, 2019
I was stuck in loading when the hazuki scene was masturbating when I chose option 1 give in to your desires..... And i play with a emulator locale japanese... Please help me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was stuck in loading...
Look above. The Japanese locale dependency was meant to removed with the latest version of the translation (it's the one in the opening post), if your playing that the locale should be a issue.

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Need help on this one real bad. So i tried to run this on a windows 7 laptop and i've pretty much done everything (set the locale to Japanese, installed the LEGUI, ran as an admin and yet the closest thing i got is a loading screen, hell i didn't even get the game to open and it just makes a crash dump file in the folder, and said folder was already on C: disk directory) anyone else had the same problem, how can fix this?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes