Unity Abandoned Summer Flowers [Demo v1.00] [Male Doll]

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
cover.png

Overview:
Mary and Mike always had a good love relationship, but for a long time, she couldn't accept the fact that she wasn't completely happy with herself. During her process of self-discovery, Mike decided he didn't like the woman she was becoming and abruptly ended their relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: Male Doll - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 1.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

menu.png SummerFlowers 6_2_2020 12_07_47 PM.png SummerFlowers 6_2_2020 12_08_24 PM.png tiles.png tiles2.png

Last edited:

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Apart of being just a puzzle game, "story" feels to real and to dramatic for my tastes :V I play lewds to escape drama.... then again Furry+drama are like eggs+bacon, almost created for each other. Cool art and style tho :3

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Overview:
Mary and Mike always had a good love relationship, but for a long time, she couldn't accept the fact that she wasn't completely happy with herself. During her process of self-discovery, Mike decided he didn't like the woman she was becoming and abruptly ended their relationship.
This sounds somewhat similar to what happened to a close couple I knew. I'm not much into drama but the premise hits too close to not play it at a later date.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
I thought this was going to be a diamond in the rough compared to all the furry gay games that already exist but clearly was not. Where are all the straight furry games at...

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
I'm not a fan of puzzle games, but at least the artworks are good.

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
This game isn't bad, but I think I'd like to play the full one. I want to know more about the characters too.