Fan Art Summer Heat [Naughty Fox Games] Fan-Art & Assets Thread

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo_01.png
This is a dedicated thread for Summer Heat [Naughty Fox Games] fan-art and sharing the assets used in the game to create said fan-art.
Feel free to leave your own work below.

Link for ORIGINAL GAME: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-heat-v0-2-2-naughty-fox-games.107102/
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -

Please, try to avoid using 3rd party services such as Imgur... And upload the images directly to our servers, you can do this by either dragging the image to the window or clicking the "Upload A File" button.

Eve

Mia

Bree

Ms. Hill

Sophie

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
maybe MERCY for the skin, or someone from
Yeah, I think you're right about the skin. Or it's damn close to it. I see there's some quality stuff there. So thanks for the link :)

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Mia skin -
Head morph - + probably some kind of genesis 8 Pro Bundle character
Has anyone asked the author what models he used - at least the basic ones?
miatest1-6.png

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Been looking at assets, and I think Vyktohria's morphs and maybe textures are a big part here. I mean, I think all of these are in the ball park for Sophie:

with maybe something from p3d mixed in, like:

Vyktohria's other stuff might be mixed in for Mia and others, as well.

Still new to this game so haven't really looked at all the (stunning) girls in detail, but I have some ideas for when I have the time to look carefully - nothing for Bree, unfortunately, both the skin and the facial morphs completely evade me for now.

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
Been looking at assets, and I think Vyktohria's morphs and maybe textures are a big part here. I mean, I think all of these are in the ball park for Sophie:

with maybe something from p3d mixed in, like:

Vyktohria's other stuff might be mixed in for Mia and others, as well.

Still new to this game so haven't really looked at all the (stunning) girls in detail, but I have some ideas for when I have the time to look carefully - nothing for Bree, unfortunately, both the skin and the facial morphs completely evade me for now.
Did you manage to find or figure out any more of the assets?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I'm mostly curious about the assets used for Becca, if anyone knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becca first try
maybe MERCY for the skin, or someone from

All of them look like Bianca from badik 1703415989162.png