Fan Art Summer Heat [Naughty Fox Games] Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"he" is doing nothing, that's just AI shit.

Its the same like .N6 is doing, use the original and make it borderline ugly by "AI enhancing" beyond any point of recognition.
ah that totally makes sense, I was wondering why the Eve pic above in bed with butt up looked slightly "off".... thighs look slightly weird and labia is just odd...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Bree
Honni 8's skin textures
and with facial freckles overlay.

Sophie
Honni 8's skin textures

Caitlynn Hill / Kate
uses the RY Bambie Skin.

Cassie / Car Lady
uses Babina 8
and this

Eve
uses
and Facial freckles overlay less, flipped horizontally.

Officer Lainey
uses Leisa 8 Skin

Becca
Uses Arcadia 8.1 skin
with Freckles 5 Cheeks, and Freckles Body 4.

Rainbow
Uses
The problem with freckles is that they appear not only on the cheeks but also on the chin and forehead - how to get rid of the extra ones?
It’s not possible do through the layers, freckles model use a face mask - maybe someone knows the solution or are these false freckles? eve(sh)test1.png

drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018
The problem with freckles is that they appear not only on the cheeks but also on the chin and forehead - how to get rid of the extra ones?
It’s not possible do through the layers, freckles model use a face mask - maybe someone knows the solution or are these false freckles? View attachment 3579086
Which freckle overlay did you choose?
I looked again and freckles "Less" the first option seems right and doesn't seem to have any additional freckles around the forehead and chin?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Skin builder dont work thit gen8.1!
There are ways to work around this, If you are using a Gen 8 skin or any of the SASE characters that say Gen 8 + 8.1 (They all use Gen 8 textures). Just load a Gen 8, apply the same textures, do your stuff with Skin Builder then copy the textures over to your Gen 8.1 character. I know that sounds like a lot of extra work and yes, it is.

If you are using Gen 8.1 skin textures, then you could still do it with Skin Builder resources, but it takes a lot of manual steps.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are ways to work around this, If you are using a Gen 8 skin or any of the SASE characters that say Gen 8 + 8.1 (They all use Gen 8 textures). Just load a Gen 8, apply the same textures, do your stuff with Skin Builder then copy the textures over to your Gen 8.1 character. I know that sounds like a lot of extra work and yes, it is.

If you are using Gen 8.1 skin textures, then you could still do it with Skin Builder resources, but it takes a lot of manual steps.
By copy, i assume you mean by hand, not saving a materials preset.

As in you need to go through category by category, setting the glossy and refrac weights and roughnesses, dual lobe settings, etcetc?

I had this exact issue earlier and I just got frustrated with skin builder, ended up using what you describe in your first sentence - some of my dual SASE characters had freckles and LIE details that could be applied on either....dont know how they do this, maybe the SASE chars include both uv maps?? :unsure:

Surely there's some decent 8.1 skinbuilder but all i saw were the silly combo programs like the ones with tanning etc, i already have that stuff, i just want some damn LIE freckles and veins.