VN - Ren'Py - Summer Heat [v0.6] [Naughty Fox Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

Great start. Game got potential to become a best game here. Nice renders and good looking models. Slowburn romance game count me in. Nice GUI there. Point and click part is simple. Not a harem game so I can focus on single girl. This version is presented with many choices. Yep some choices affects the relationship with the girls. I'm also intrigued with the horror tag.

Overall it's a promising start. Looking forward to next updates

* Nice renders
    * Good looking models
    * Nice humor
    * Writing is good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AlBetGam

(v.01)

This is a really great start. Beautiful visuals, good writing (both in content and grammar), smooth mechanics, humor without excess wackiness, and just a hint of something odd going on, all packaged in a clean and effective UI.

I also really appreciate the dev's skill at pacing and show-not-tell. We get everything important we need to know about the characters, setting, and plot (so far) from their dialogue or events on-screen. No long descriptive internal narration ("My name is MC. I'm an ordinary 18 year old student. Right now I'm going to a summer art camp because [reasons]. This is my best friend Mike. He's a bit of a goofball and he always gets me in trouble but he's like the brother I never had. That's his sister Mia. We've always just been friends but lately..."); the characters just speak normally and believably, and we know what we need to. Which is both way more engaging, and lets the story move at a nice pace without getting bogged down in the protagonist's head.

Definitely looking forward to more!