VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Summer Hotel Harem [v0.0.3 Chapter 3] [LewdMilk]

1. 3.00 star(s)

EstrangeNS

My rating will probably go up as the game gets more updates.

Pros: Very good models (face-wise, quite unique, but a bit too busty).
    The story seems interesting
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cons: H-scenes are extremely fast and incoherent.
    The game would benefit from a sandbox-style exploration which it currently doesn't have.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

v0.3

Unfortunately, I can't give it more than 3 stars, I like it when a game gets straight to the point and you don't have to wait 6+ hours for a sex scene, but it happens so fast in this game that there is no pay off feeling, everything goes by so fast.

The story hasn't really hooked me either and the sex scenes are just one scene looped, at least there's sounds and the models are hot.

At the very least, the game is definitely fixable and I'll look out for future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zorazera

There's very good potential here! The overall design is creative and colorful, the cg is good and I hope that the game will continue in this direction! Also hope that they'll feature many more fetishes/ more scenes variety.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TalonJergen

It's not a big game yet and it's pretty linear but there's a lot of scenes and they happen regularly. looking foreword to an update in the future, it's got a lot of potential.
    The art is great and its a smooth ride so far.