• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Summer In Trigue [Final] [Winter Wolves]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
Sybil Harrington, struggling writer and connoisseur of dead-end jobs,
reassures herself that at least she’s in a secure and happy relationship with Liz Fuentes, an ambitious and domineering young lawyer.
But after being laid off yet again, she arrives home early to find Liz in a compromising situation with another woman and her world falls apart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-18
Release Date: 2021-10-18
Developer: Winter Wolves -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

2d.1920x1080.jpg b8.1920x1080.jpg 8b788.1920x1080.jpg 2a.1920x1080.jpg mia_pinup_xxx.jpg 3f.1920x1080.jpg 6a.1920x1080.jpg liz_pinup_xxx.jpg b5.1920x1080.jpg sybil_mia_naked.jpg grace_pinup_xxx.jpg 62e.1920x1080.jpg shiori_pinup_xxx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
'But after being laid off yet again, she arrives home early to find Liz in a compromising situation with another woman and her world falls apart.'

Lesbian NTR? Well there's something you don't see everyday....

Avaron1974
There's no real NTR at all. At least not as the protagonist. What happens is that she leaves because the very first thing that happens is her being cheated. that is what starts the story.

Reactions: benyaminlorit

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
short and sweet. Great art, but a little too "simple" compared to others from winter, like Roomates or loren princess

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
If compared to straight games then there might not be many lesbian games around but i don't think i've ever seen one with mediocre let alone bad art. Not my thing but can't help ogling the art of these waifus.

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
It's another one of those visual novels that has so much redundant text it becomes boring real quick. Is it really a good idea to constantly include "well", "I mean" and "of course" in inner monologues?

"She was apologizing for something, to someone, Liz or me, I guess, since we were the only two with her in the room."

Reading lines like this just feels so tedious and every line is like this in the beginning. Really leaves a bad impression for the protagonist and the game.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
t's another one of those visual novels that has so much redundant text it becomes boring real quick. Is it really a good idea to constantly include "well", "I mean" and "of course" in inner monologues?

"She was apologizing for something, to someone, Liz or me, I guess, since we were the only two with her in the room."

Reading lines like this just feels so tedious and every line is like this in the beginning. Really leaves a bad impression for the protagonist and the game.
Yeah, a lot of amateur writers use too many filler phrases in their efforts to make it more readable but it ends up becoming tedious.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
What happens is that she leaves because the very first thing that happens is her being cheated. that is what starts the story.
My immediate gut reaction, especially based on the line "And why hasn’t Liz contacted her since that fateful day she fled their apartment?", is that the game was going to set things up where it turns out that the compromising position wasn't actually as compromising as it looked, you completely misinterpreted the situation, and she's hoping you'll cool down and she can explain things you to and get you to take her back.

Though I kind of prefer the idea that it definitely was cheating, because then I can enjoy flirting with every woman on the island without guilt, because I'm totally going to be doing that. Gotta take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live so free.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another Winter Wolves Yuri VN? I hope this one

This is one i've been waiting for.

I agree the volleyball one didn't really live up to expectations. I only saw one ending that could be classed as good the rest ranged from okay to terrible. Worst being the teacher that ended up seeing someone else because relations with students weren't allowed so their relationship was secret while she publically dated another woman.

Due to that other one not really clicking with a lot of WW's playerbase I think this one will be a lot better.

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
Good art, great dialogue between characters, and a fairly interesting story. The sex scenes, however, not so much. In fact, there aren't even any actual sex sequences. Just a static pic of them nude and some descriptive text of what they did but we don't really "see" it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The sex scenes, however, not so much. In fact, there aren't even any actual sex sequences. Just a static pic of them nude and some descriptive text of what they did but we don't really "see" it.
All Winter Wolves games are like that.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes