• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
This has been adressed in previous posts.
A question that i do have is what each item in the shop does?
I have no idea what the first cheapest items are.
They are supposed to unlock additional "around the house" scenes, as in the scenes you get when walking up and talking to her while she's doing various things like studying in her room or eating ice cream etc. Problem is I think the unlocks are bugged since you can get those scenes just by raising her Affection and Lust stats to max early on.

That being said, the items do seem to unlock a special introductory CG scene that will show the girl in the unlocked room/activity you need to talk to her in to do the scene afterwards. This may also be tied to how many days you've spent with her since I got the Switch scene without buying the Switch item.

But to answer your original question on what they do (or at least are meant to do):
  • The piggy incense burner makes her laze around on the back porch periodically and you can approach her to jerk off on her face while she sleeps.
  • The wind chime makes her sit on the back porch while fanning herself and you can approach her for a breast sucking handjob scene.
  • The ticket looking thing is actually an ice cream wrapper which makes her sit on the back porch and eat ice cream leading to a blowjob scene.
  • The box with 001 on them are condoms which allow you to have sex while she's studying in her room
  • The lube is for anal which you can get by talking to her while she's reading a book in her room
  • The Switch game console lets you fuck her from behind while she plays the Switch in her room
  • The Onahole gives you a scene where she jerks you off with it while she licks/sucks on your balls. You get this by talking to her while she's in YOUR room holding the box.
  • The sexy lingerie is another outfit you can have her wear.
Additionally as a bonus since it's kind of hidden and the game doesn't mention it, you can get extra animated POV scenes in special circumstances some of which require specific outfits. I'm fairly sure all of them require purple Affection (the meter with her face as an icon) and may also require purple Lust. For those there are:
  • Paizuri in the bath. Talk to her while she's bathing and select the purple heart icon.
  • Cowgirl on the balcony. Talk to her while she's hanging laundry (not when she's standing off to the side) on the second story balcony and select the purple heart.
  • Standing Doggystyle against a telephone pole. Ask her to follow you while in her normal outfit and walk to the front yard outside the house. Go next to the telephone pole and talk to her then select the purple heart.
  • Analingus + Paizuri. Have her follow you and wear the swimsuit outfit then walk into the room to the left of the living room . Talk to her and select the purple heart.
  • Hands-free blowjob. Have her follow you and wear the sexy lingerie. Walk into the toilet room and talk to her then select the purple heart.

Kime

Feb 26, 2018
It should be full save, u can see every scene in menu -middle option-
Controls for animated scenes(only mouse)
left click -starts scene
left click again - stops moving, progess goes down
when moving right click freeze scene- to undo right click
to end scene lieft click after ejaculation
Ya need to rename the file for it to work, left it as game6.sav

123TheOne456

Aug 1, 2018

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
This one is really good~
Glad I'm going to understand what I'm doing instead of randomly clicking moon runes.

oarclownfish

Formerly 'serb'
Oct 1, 2019
so swimsuit in the small room to the left and lingerie in te bathroom, anyone else found something with the school uniform, weir that it doesn't seems to have a special cg

Reactions: bernthal

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Don't get it,how to play this game i tried to talk to her but nothing happen, with the dialogues not translated it's harder to understand and the fact that the time change each time u get a door. wondering if someone got her planing

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn can you bang her while she's playing on the switch ? If so that's so hot and i don't really care for the partial translation anymore lol

Thanks btw (y)

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
hey ya ... quick question since the title say's "completed" will there be an actual 100 % translation or will it stay like that
just to know if i should wait or not
I'd like to know that too.
So, can we wait for the English (100% translated)
It explains this in the OP:
Important Notes from the Translator said:
There are 2 major problems with going further: first is that main menu items are images with custom meshes so you need Unity to recreate them and manual asset dump editing to insert them (only replacing Texture2D images will have parts of them blocked by old meshes) and the second problem is that most of in-game texts are inside MonoBehaviours and need to be extracted and repacked using binary parsing. And there are literally hundreds of them all over various assets which complicates things with manual extracting in UABE while extracting with the other tool just gives incompatible filenames.
So it's pretty unlikely that we'll ever see a full, 100% translation unless the developer themselves release an English localization. The chances of that are probably almost none, because it would still require the same almost complete overhaul/redo that the translator described.

You can wait for a proper 100% translation if you like, but you'll probably be waiting forever. Trust me, this game is perfectly playable, the untranslated elements are graphical enough that it's incredibly easy to figure out what you're doing.

Reactions: RuberFF
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes