Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
BepInEx 6 does work, but not all of the text must be actual text for it to recognise. The main menu for example won't translate, but the options will and the stats...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Auto translator patch - Workupload

Rename the game folder to get rid of any Japanese, extract the zip directly in it so the files are with the exe inside.
I feel like I'm doing something very wrong, I can launch the game just fine (it loads in like 2 seconds even) but when I drop all the auto-translator files into the main game folder it does not launch

I get one alert it's trying to connect to the internet (I allow it) but then nothing...

If I delete the files game launches normally again

SimplyAlmighty

Mar 16, 2021
I feel like I'm doing something very wrong, I can launch the game just fine (it loads in like 2 seconds even) but when I drop all the auto-translator files into the main game folder it does not launch

I get one alert it's trying to connect to the internet (I allow it) but then nothing...

If I delete the files game launches normally again
Not to sure where to start with the Auto translator, could I get some help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and i'm connected to the internet
As Gmeng said the auto translator needs to be allowed to connect, to grab the translation. Here's the game with a freshly installed translator, I went though the main menu options (load gallery etc) so their translation should be saved...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing with auto translator -

If those aren't in English I can only guess it's the file address, on my desktop it worked. If those things are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after maybe a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked.

Edit - Updated version here.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Never thought I'd be playing this masterpiece again. The dlc content on this one is just too good. You can see that they really put a lot of effort! Like for example , if you do the special nude scenes on different locations, the background of the current place is the one being used.

One thing that would have added even more points to this dlc is if they added a scene at the aisle area of the store imo. A hidden blowjob or handjob scene on that place wouldve been good.

new version.
password is : hentaibanchi.com
Thanks for the share mate.

Reactions: Llllllkeif

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, I might need you help on this one. I downloaded and installed Locale Emulator but it doesn't show when I'm right clicking on the .exe. Does anymore know how to deal with that ?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes