WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I wonder if Dieselmine will plan a sequel for this game ?
Honestly, I think he could. Hazumi's character is endearing enough to warrant a continuation.
Would love that. Or even a different game with the same style.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hi am new to japan locale , usually just left click and then "open with japan locale " but this game is unity so it not there , so i have the big (x) bug and search through the form yet no ideal how to open this game with locale other than change the window display langue , any help plz ?

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
hi am new to japan locale , usually just left click and then "open with japan locale " but this game is unity so it not there , so i have the big (x) bug and search through the form yet no ideal how to open this game with locale other than change the window display langue , any help plz ?
Use . Works like a charm.

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Hello.. okay :D so i installed the Japanese Locale Emulator :D (because i have black screen after starting new game) aand it showing up normally with other apps but not this game :D is there any reason for that ? or i should just change my entire
interface to Japanese (which is annyoing i would rather try to make the emulator work) :/

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes