Unity - Abandoned - Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Centar

The game itself look good, but have the tag bestiality wich is sex betwen people and animals thats isnt this game, in fact the autor declares he dont go to doit because of patreon rules.
    I said its vaginal sex but for that you need at least 1 male horse.
    The patch notes says you can place up to 40 horses but in reality you cant place any. Maybe if you are a patreon you can
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FreakyBytch

I like the idea of it honestly. I just hope eventually there will be intercourse with good control of the action so you can see the penetration and the vaginal or anal lips pushing/pulling while being penetrated by another horse.

It sucks that people aren't giving this a chance. I think if it's not your cup of tea then you should move on, not downgrade it just because it's not something your interested in. Let the votes be in regards to the content and quality. It's a work in progress.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Luno

dont have content, better be uploading when the game have enogh contect or at least be playable no as a alpha, at least to be a beta but, right now, dont have anything, still, has potencial, but, this game is updated every mouth sometimes and still got nothing since first release
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Early days yet so I've trotted out a 3/5 rating for the game so far. Graphically it's okay although it has yet to have any sex scenes (at least in the version I am reviewing). The gameplay itself doesn't have many bugs and is quite stable.

The subject matter is a little different from the usual but if you are interested don't worry in the nay-sayers. Take it for a run to judge for yourself, I think that given time it would even be a game worth even charging for or even selling, luckily you don't have to pony up the cash on here and can try it for free eh?