Ren'Py - Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B4ck0m

Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book captivates with its immersive gameplay, seamlessly blending strategy and intrigue. Delve into a world where every decision shapes your fate. With its gripping narrative and challenging puzzles, it's an electrifying journey through the labyrinth of the mind. Prepare to be spellbound
  2. 5.00 star(s)

outbalancing

An excellent game, and it was the one that introduced me to games on the Koikatsu engine, so I can say it’s special.
    A simple plot but interesting to play, a mix of love and lust, very easy to play, and does not give any emotional stress)))
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CHRISTUCKERFAN21

The animations are great, scenes are good, Outfits are great, characters r hot. Game has hella potential and even now it's still really nice and good. The animations are great, scenes are good, Outfits are great, characters r hot.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Shuen1000

Character design : 9/10
    Plot : 7/10
    Scene : 7/10 (it could be better)
    Sandbox : super sandbox

My wise: I hope there will be a variety of personalities we can experience through the games, from mild to average to hardcore and in each stage, we get different kinds of scenes.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Another empty grindy sandbox game that gates any content behind doing stupid shit like watching tv, using your pc, going for a run etc. Why do people keep making these games? All it does is waste your time, there is no real accessible content unless you want to grind and navigate pointless empty areas that do nothing. The theme is great, mind control corruption content is awesome. However, nobody is ever gonna see that content because you stick it behind a boring, pointless grind wall.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

About 2 Hours Playtime

Pros:

Models/Animations - pretty solid, quality over quantity for most scenes. Dev focusing on certain amount of content they have to work with rather than throwing in like 15+ more chars.

Potential - Dev looks like they put a good amount of work for main cast so far can't wait to see where they go with it.

Cons -

Replayability - Not that worth it to go back into previous scenes honestly. Sure it's hot for the moment, but only for the moment and feels like a chore to raise your stats with certain heroines. I can understand if the game is still developing other than that feels like more of a sandbox with pointless grind.

Variety - not that many situations/locations where you can get intimate with the heroines similar to the same issue with replayability. Being usually just one or two areas for an H-scene and nothing more.

Sandbox - Pointless grind? (not entirely) While I understand getting to know the characters to raise their Love Points and etc. and build a connection with them makes it more hotter and enjoy the characters more, it doesn't feel that way. I never understand why Sandbox(s) do this other than not making the game feel like an empty shell of a CG gallery.

Conclusion:

Game is looking great so far; good scenes and good characters. Can't wait for future updates.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

Summer MC
    Version: 0.9
    Type: Sandbox
    Content: Short
    Pacing: Steady
    Plot line: N/A
    Setting: MC goes to different house for summer - hypnosis book gives the power

Character Models: Quite Good
    Personalities: Mostly hypnotized

Music: Not many opportunities to use much of it
    Animation: Decent - sloppy for 1 scene

Note: somwhat Grindish at the end
  8. 4.00 star(s)

zalamander

Nice game, kind of short, but is a work in progress so, is expected, as of 0.9 ver.

Characters are well defined, which IMHO, is a plus, comparing with other Mind Control games out there, there's a little grind but not so irritating, Animation is good, not perfect (e.g. BJ scene with Tamako character), but overall is good.

Be aware this is a koikatsu based game, so if you can't stand anime characters, this game might not be for you. But if you like it (or doesn't care about the art of style of the game), you are in for quite some fun, and of course, good erotic material. Specially for those of us that enjoy the "MC mind controls the girls NPC's" based games.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

rostabu

I have to confess I haven't finished this game but did play quite a bit of it. Very grindy but entertaining . one issue is its done in KK not a big fan of it. the story is typical mind control premise. ( after several hours I unrenned it and honeyviewed the rest of content) there is a lot of content but its getting to completion of any girls path is a misrepresentation there is more even after it say there isn't. Getting actually intimate is a serious investment in time. will I d/l it next ep? probably, will I continue this ep till its done? not likely. Is it fun yes if you like the grind.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

JackFateRipperNight

Have the best Summer of your life, hypnotize all kinds of hot girls into... giving you hand- and titsjobs. What is that? You want to fuck them? You wanna stick your anime noodle into anime tacos? Maybe pierce some anime starfishes? Hol' on there cowboy! Lets not get ahead ourselves, here have some more handjobs and titsjobs instead. What do you mean this is a Hentai game and that is all just foreplay? This is version 0.8.1 there is at the very least room for 100 versions. If we let you fuck the girls, then what the heck are we gonna do with the next 0.91.9 versions huh?! DONATE TO OUR PATREON! So I can work full time and make hand- and titsjobs all day long for you. No actual sex though, that is haram. Maybe if you beg long enough we add the occasional toejob.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Durisaz

Game is perfectly adequate. Nice models, ok'ish pacing, OK story with some possible hooks for deeper storytelling. Game does not overwhelms you with too many girls. Grind does exists but is not too distracting. I played worst games, but I also played better.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

v0.6 update: It got better!!!! The dev included the guide/clues system like people asked, which is a great sign for a dev. More content as well, good content too.
    review for v0.5
    right now, it doesn't have too much content, but it's pretty good. Nothing particular new, not too different for other games. But the graphics have it's charm.
    I'll sure revisit it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

00yundan00

An excellent game of hypnosis.

I especially enjoy the way to advance the corrupted levels of the girls step by step. It feels like a process instead of just going and finishing it right away.

It is still in early development. Wish you good luck and hope for more interesting contents!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

mannice431

So far so good, the intro is brief but to the point and the girls seem delightful at this point, with their personalities shining through pretty clear (despite this being a hypnosis game).

There's very few sex scenes in the game proper so far, but that'll change eventually.

And that's pretty much it, try it, it's pretty good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

A very charming mind control game. The mechanics nicely meld love and corruption instead of making them opposite. Magical corruption helps you cultivate affection which in turns helps you cultivate magical corruption.

Cute looking girls and interesting plot. A bit early in development thus far but so far everything is well done. So I am looking forwards to more of this.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Chimp :D

Ahhhh mannn I suck at reviews... But here we go. It's got a pretty decen't power system, the sandbox isn't terribly grindy (I like a good sandbox but for the people who don't it's easy enough.) and the models are pretty alright. Not a tonne of content thres like a blowjob and stripping so far but pretty aite. Oh yeah... Seems like the author has a good grasp on the English language so it's nice and coherent.