Mod Ren'Py Completed Summer of Love Gallery MOD [v1.00] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to the game for erotic scenes and images that unlocks as the player encounters those scenes.
For replays player name is Hunter.

Updated: 2023-11-24
Game/Creator: Summer of Love by Captain Kitty
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

pwatcher123

Jan 13, 2023
I'm sorry but I was not able to start up your mod as the gallery option did not show up in the menu. I even tried unrenning the game as it also unpacked your rpa file in the game folder, but it still did not work.

I am on the compressed version if that would make any difference

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm sorry but I was not able to start up your mod as the gallery option did not show up in the menu. I even tried unrenning the game as it also unpacked your rpa file in the game folder, but it still did not work.

It seems the mod requires the uncompressed version to function. I have a compressed and uncompressed version of SoL. In the compressed one the mod does not work at all, in the uncompressed everything runs fine.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

It seems the mod requires the uncompressed version to function. I have a compressed and uncompressed version of SoL. In the compressed one the mod does not work at all, in the uncompressed everything runs fine.
Thanks both for trying out my mod. I may have an idea why it is not working on the compressed version. Would either of you be willing to provide the options.rpy file from the compressed version?

Norml

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks both for trying out my mod. I may have an idea why it is not working on the compressed version. Would either of you be willing to provide the options.rpy file from the compressed version?
options.rpy doesn't exist . At least I can't find it . Looked in game file etc.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
options.rpy doesn't exist . At least I can't find it . Looked in game file etc.
Thanks for taking a look. The request is more for the original poster who mentioned they know how to unren the archive to get at those files.