VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Summer of Love [v1.1] [Captain Kitty]

1. 2.00 star(s)

luxilfer666

• Boring plot
    • Repetitive day-to-day gameplay
    • Good graphics
    • Multiple ending/replayability but be careful with choices because they can cause one path to be thrown into the others. You may need a walkthrough to avoid that.
    • Good models
    • No improvement from their previous games
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sin-Gel-Itch

The game feels like a first project, which it probably is.

While yes, there are a great many differences in which of 6 (effectively 3 with minor differences) paths you take, and it is animated, which is nice, that's about where the pros end.

The models are stiff, the characters are shallow (some by necessity as being crossover collaboration models) and the plot is very thin. We get no meaningful explanation of how our protag's mindset is different in the harem route from the NTR route.

Furthermore, the coding is kinda sloppy, with vast stretches of nothing much going on where a scene would have been if you'd have chosen a different path.

If you're really into NTR, or you like the models, it's alright, but otherwise not really worth the time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Positive:
    - Female models look decent
    - Multiple routes. Harem, Swinging, Sharing, NTR are optional
    - Some animations during sex scenes

Negative:
    - Same models as seen in a lot of other games
    - The faces are expressionless
    - Dialogue is boring and not fluid at all
    - The same repeating daily scenes, it's like playing a sandbox but without the freedom to go where you want
    - The story is barely existent and at the end it doesn't even makes sense.
    - MC looks creepy. He is boring and a bigot. I can almost sympathize with the NTR route.
    - The same problems as devs previous games. It seems as they are not capable of any improvement or just don't care

Neutral/undecided:
    - There seems to be some 'Same universe'/Multiverse thing going on with the dev's games but to me it doesn't add anything positive to the game, The ending
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normally I'd give such a game 3 stars but since the dev had multiple games before and doesn't show any improvement I removed 1 star.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Machete

It's not a very good game, but it's also not a very bad one.

Pros: It's completed. Girls are cute. There is quite some agency.

Cons: Scenes are so and so, so are are the resources, but we ca see the honest effort. The sequences are quite disjointed, and there isn't much of a story to talk about. The endings feel rushed. Probably the project wasn't going much anywhere and it was wrapped up. If this is the case much respect for the dev who could have, instead, abandoned it.

In general it's a game that is not very enticing and it feels very grindy despite there is nothing actually to grind. You just click through a daily routine until something happens in accordance with your choices.

Again, it's not a bad game. It's honest and, i guess, delivered to the extent of the dev's skills, which is fine and apreciable. But it's not so good also.

Do i recommend it? Why not? It's more on the 'ok' side then not, and it's completed.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Summer of Love is a VN with a focus on NTR, whichever flavor you care to engage with it.

Unfortunately, it's not very good at any of them. The characters have no depth to them whatsoever, so it doesn't really matter who's fucking who. There's nothing in the way of a story and little in the way of a corruption arc. This is basically a collection of scenes with little linear progression to them.

The dev doesn't do anything particularly novel or unique with the modeling software. There's little in the way of interesting backgrounds or unique outfits.

Overall, Summer of Love is a waste of your time. You might get some enjoyment out of it if you're really into ntr, but I'm pretty doubtful even then.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This visual novel has average graphics and some decent renders. But it could be improved a lot. Most of all the cumming is not really good. The story is a bit weak. The animations are somtimes lagging. I miss some clothes variations and some corruption progress.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

cxx

well game has good graphics and text is good as no major typos and other things and has multiple paths which mean that game has re-play value if wants to see scenes on other paths.

sadly game is just fuckfest without actual plot (just bare minimum) and one wrong choice which looked right can change path to something what player doesn't want so playing with walkthrough is must.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jintaka

For someone who is looking for NTR, this game gets the job done. Though not perfect, I would still recommend for any NTR fans. Not sure if NTR is optional, so for anyone who doesn't like NTR, you should probably take a pass on this unless you're prepared!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

edit99

wow this is garbage
    narration is done by the protagonist and is bland as fuck, he just says what you can already see on screen
    story and characters are so one dimensional you can already tell how the entire plot is going to be just from the second day
    renders and animation are as basic as they get so even if you skip to get to the scenes you won't see something worthwhile
  10. 2.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

although the story is a bit far-fetched, removing tastes like ntr, harem, etc. I find it very boring.

THE GOOD
    I think the only good thing that I can highlight is the fact that there are 6 different routes depending on your preferences, so they are more or less different paths.
    I also highlight the 3d modeling of the waifus, they look good.

THE BAD

Almost no background music, almost no moans, the scenes are megastatic if at most there is movement, the rest of the body seems to be petrified. the story in my opinion, no matter which route you choose, is boring.
    I consider that there is too much text, for the number of scenes +18 that there are in each route (I only tried 2 routes, but I got so bored that I imagine that it is the same for the rest of the routes)

Summary:
    o Character Design/Visual: 4/5 (Only the Females)
    o Background music/sound: 1/5 (I only heard 1 moan per scene)
    o Plot: 2/5
    o Animation: 1/5
    o +18 Scenes: 2.5/5
    o Gameplay: 3.5/5
    Interface: 4/5

I got so bored that there was a moment where I was falling asleep. In my opinion, don't be fooled by the genre you like, when there are games that are boring they are, regardless if you like harem/ntr/swinging/etc. I do not recommend.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

sircrims

Bad game

Everything in this game feels generic and soul-less. Story as bad as you can expect, better if there was none. Choices are meaningless. Just what you would expect from your run-of-the-mill ntr game.

Fap to random internet pictures and think of a storyline yourself. It'll be better.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

trylater

Pretty well done - ok render and animations and no big story or communication and yes, it is complete chaos.

Honestly, that´s exactly what i need from time to time.

No big game but a nice quickie.

So, Big thanks too the dev!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

Game has 2 routes: non-ntr where you can get with everyone, or ntr where some other dude can get with everyone. It's basically the same with a change in perspective. The ladies are nice and all, but the sex is pretty wooden and the game feels very bland for some reasons.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Marx123

My opinion: (0-10)
    1. Story: 1 (chaotic, boring)
    2. Characters (Graphic): 8
    3. Animations: 5
    4. Characters (Building/Developing): 1 (new level of being naive)
    5. Potential*: 2 (Remaster :D )
    Summary:
    Story is as exciting as picking mushrooms.
    Recommendations:
    (Dev)Better try with something smaller or add more “fetishes” and reduce text.
    (Players) Click “Skip unseen content” and press TAB :D
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Teschos

It's not a bad game, but it lacks some world building and i would have loved a slower pace, you could feel the rushing from the 75% of the story. The NTR fan can be happy though and it's nice for a quick play.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

akiostein

Quite entertaining. For open minded people I hope you will get used to playing it. But for someone who doesn't like cheating I hope you know your decision in choosing each route. This game is actually very easy to play for those who don't like NTR as long as you don't cheat on other women in this game yourself. You will be safe as long as you don't try to cheat. Think of this game as a life lesson if you want to be married. Don't you ever try to cheat if you still have someone you love in your side.
    Because that karma will turn against you. Good game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

TearsOfAClown

The only thing that's missing is a humiliation route. You can't have a game like this and not go all in, it would've been spectacular. The story grow on me, there's things I like and things I don't. The main character is an easy target to me, a total wimp so I wish we could embarrass him more, make him cry even lol. The graphics are just okay, but I highly recommend it.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Lonewolftee

Another NTR game where the MC is dumbass with no balls. The GF is hot but she is like a robot, she has no personality and barely shows any emotion. The thing that gets me the most is that she says the MC is boring but she's just the same. There are some good looking models and okish scenes, thats about it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

If you're looking for a game with lots of scenes with sharing/ntr/voyeurism, this is pretty great. If you're looking for a lot of emotional development and deep character arcs, this probably isn't for you. I personally really enjoyed this game because I like the kinks/themes involved but you should know what you're getting yourself into.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Tevils

I like this game very much,because its core is NTR. It's my favorite one to play recently. Its modeling is beautiful. At present, it's a very low version, but the content is sufficient. There are different routes and different CG's. I'm optimistic about it.
    However, the content I evaluated is modeling and CG, not including the plot. Because my English is very poor, I basically skipped it, but the plot of the Yellow game is not very important to me..
    This is also the first evaluation I wrote.