Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AnonFoodmaker

Mar 30, 2021
Once the game is released can we get just the uncensor in a seperate post, I like supporting the creators so I usually am simply looking for an uncensor, not the entire game

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
I've been following this games updates on their website for like 2 years now lol. Can't believe it's finally getting close. The amount of work they've put into this has been insane.

• Angry
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

Insomnamarth

May 13, 2017
how do you actually change the colours of hair/clothing? when i click the different colours in the pallet nothing actually happens.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Benchmark.PNG

Demo and character creation looking great so far. Loved some of the positions shown in the benchmark!
Also as you can see runs well in 4K wich is not always the case with games from JP i can imagine that it will run with lower specs aswell. I have played their other games and enjoyed them alot so im happy to see this one in development now for fans of games like this it will be a good one i think. Im very excited to play it once its finished!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MorningPL

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Dunno why you even need a repack for this, as its just a character creator and benchmark for now, nothing else. You can download the demo from dlsite, without issue, the game's release date is end of the year, if according to dlsite schedule, but it could be earlier than that, if the dev finish it faster, well....we'll see.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes