VN - Others - Completed - Summer Sisters ~Midsummer Secret with Childhood Friends~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BloodyKing

Generally speaking, the game wasn't bad. It was pretty good if you're just looking for something to fap to.
    The art is good, the scenes are animated.

Not much in terms of story since it is a pretty short game.
    The MC is quite bland and also kind of a douche just looking to have sex with no commitment despite knowing that the sisters have feelings for him.

Personally, it was kind of turn-off, since most of the scenes were either of Kumi or both sisters. I liked Haru a lot more than Kumi(whom i found irksome), and it was quite disappointing for Haru to have only 2 solo scenes with MC out of the 13 scenes I unlocked.
    Even when getting to chose who to have sex with, whenever you chose Haru, Kumi finds a way to get into the scene, either making it a threesome or just spectating it.( This resulted in me finding Kumi annoying,)

Overall, putting my personal preferences aside, the game ain't bad. As i said at the beginning, its quite good if you're looking for something to fap to. Wouldn't really play it for the story, or lack thereof.