Cheat Mod Ren'Py Summer story - Cheat Mod [The Witcher]

Aug 22, 2017
Being an extremely skilled hacker :LOL: I got the cheat mod to work the following way:
install the mod as normal, but then unrpa the main archive.rpa, delete screens.rpyc and edit screens.rpy, find the definition for quick_menu, and add this line to the textbuttons block:
Code:
textbutton "{color=#0000FF}{size=20}{b}{i}Cheats{/b}" action ShowMenu("cheatmenu")
Now the cheat shows up in your quick menu and works as you would expect it to.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
the mod doesnt do anything for me. i put the WitcherMod-Folder into the Folder called "game". is that right?
Hello, i copied the Mod folder to the game folder but dont seem to be getting the cheats option. Help please?
i downloaded the mod but it doesnt work i dont get the cheat button
don't work
don't work
don't work
cheats dont show up no matter how I put them in the game folder
Fixed now. Download again.

ye dosnt work and by the looks of it never has
Yeah it never has Never, Ever. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Being an extremely skilled hacker :LOL: I got the cheat mod to work the following way:
install the mod as normal, but then unrpa the main archive.rpa, delete screens.rpyc and edit screens.rpy, find the definition for quick_menu, and add this line to the textbuttons block:
Code:
textbutton "{color=#0000FF}{size=20}{b}{i}Cheats{/b}" action ShowMenu("cheatmenu")
This works, thanks ! And thanks The Witcher for the mod as well :)

Reactions: The Witcher

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Code:
im too stupid for that. can you upload it here please ?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's fixed, and guess I must have used this previously, as all the points are above 100. ;)Anyways, thank you for fixing this.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
No "cheat" button in lower right corner. Not working
Same as for me. I tried everything including unpacking and editing the archive.rpa file. No "cheat" button.

What is the OP?

However, the patch is working in "Summer Story" 0.1.5 , but not in 0.2.7.

Try to download the mod and try it, I tested it now and it's working.
look up your posts, others already confirmed the cheat mod is working.

The OP is the main page or the first post.

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Try to download the mod and try it, I tested it now and it's working.
look up your posts, others already confirmed the cheat mod is working.
I found the error in mine! I had copied the file 'y_outline.rpc' (from RenPy Universal Transparent Textbox Mod) into the game folder - although Summer Story has its own setting for removing the text background. 'y_outline.rpc' also overwrites the quick menu, which is why the quick menu of the Witcher mod was not displayed. Own stupidity.
Now the mod works! Thanks!