Cheat Mod Ren'Py Summer story - Cheat Mod [The Witcher]

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Hello, refer to this thread for errors that pertain to Ren Py errors. https://f95zone.to/threads/solved-problem-with-renpy-games.40382/
This may or may not fix your problem though, just here to help. Also, make sure you have latest graphic card driver updates. Always keep those up to date because graphical problems could arise if you don't.
Thx, but i doubt this is gonna help.

As far as i understand the post you referred had problems with getting renpy games to work in general (even unmodded games).
In our case it's just an error with the mod itself. We, or at least for me speaking, can run renpy games just fine (without the mod).
And even if i have not the big knowledge about coding/modding myself. I'm quite certain that this is not windows related.

Still, thx for trying to be helpful. It was an interessting post to read nonetheless, reminded me of my old PC a few years back...god that was a frustrating time. Glad i don't have the problem from back then anymore. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thx, but i doubt this is gonna help.

As far as i understand the post you referred had problems with getting renpy games to work in general (even unmodded games).
In our case it's just an error with the mod itself. We, or at least for me speaking, can run renpy games just fine (without the mod).
And even if i have not the big knowledge about coding/modding myself. I'm quite certain that this is not windows related.

Still, thx for trying to be helpful. It was an interessting post to read nonetheless, reminded me of my old PC a few years back...god that was a frustrating time. Glad i don't have the problem from back then anymore. :LOL:
NP. Thank you for your generosity.

Reactions: Frumi

jash312

Mar 25, 2019
Fixed it myself because I'm impatient

There was a syntax error in the cheats.rpyc file so I just cloned the .rpy file and renamed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghghth and Frumi

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
The Witcher mod doesnt work for me for the same error messages reported by several others here. Neither does the alternative version provided by Jash312 (the 7zip download version), which throws up an altogether different error blaming being unable to find images whenever i just press the cheat button, and I have tried both the rollback and ignore options

Last edited:

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Fixed it myself because I'm impatient

There was a syntax error in the cheats.rpyc file so I just cloned the .rpy file and renamed it.

After clicking on cheat button
Error occurring again IMG_20230830_214118.jpg

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
After clicking on cheat button
Error occurring again View attachment 2890524
It seems you used unren tool and applied the mod wrong. Cause the game can't find this file "HG.ttf" I checked the mod just now and that file is included.

Here's my modification that fixes both the "leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted" bug as well as a separate bug where using it with JoiPlay wouldn't show the Cheats button (due to using the touch variant of the quick menu).

This is a full repack of the mod and have confirmed it to be working.
I already fixed the zero decimal error. you could just DM me and i can add the touch variant in the mod. now people will be confused which one to download the one in your post or the one in the op.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I already fixed the zero decimal error. you could just DM me and i can add the touch variant in the mod. now people will be confused which one to download the one in your post or the one in the op.
My apologies, but I downloaded from the Mediafire link in the OP and it still had the zero decimal error. I'll remove my post

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
My apologies, but I downloaded from the Mediafire link in the OP and it still had the zero decimal error. I'll remove my post
It's okay.
That's weird i downloaded the mod from mediafire just now and checked the codes. the problem was line 38 "ypos 0.05" i think and i changed it.