Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
OK. Game intrigues me but Im here for the sex. What type of slow burn are we looking at? DMD Chapter 1 or Haley? As a matter of fact is there at least some groping or handjob at this point before I even try it?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can you tell me the exact place where this inscription appeared? I have not seen such notifications in the code. If you're talking about the characteristics window on the right, then the name should change there. Unless you use non-English or Russian letters(Only Latin and Cyrillic letters are supported in the name)

Yes, Mia and Kasie are the only ones with whom we can build a relationship and it's better not to count on a harem(I didn't even think about it, but who knows)
Can you tell me the exact place where this inscription appeared? I have not seen such notifications in the code. If you're talking about the characteristics window on the right, then the name should change there. Unless you use non-English or Russian letters(Only Latin and Cyrillic letters are supported in the name)

All the characters in the game are adults, but think about it

Hmm, I've already changed her face, are they still too similar?

Yes, Mia and Kasie are the only ones with whom we can build a relationship and it's better not to count on a harem(I didn't even think about it, but who knows)

well, relationship points will help to open the love path faster, lust points will open additional scenes and allow Kenny to join. In fact, I'm still refining the system

Yes, when she was younger and just arrived from her hometown, she met a guy. He turned out to be a goat and they had sex, violent. Too early and too rough than she wanted it to be

Unfortunately, she is no longer a virgin because of the " incident"

well, relationship points will help to open the love path faster, lust points will open additional scenes and allow Kenny to join. In fact, I'm still refining the system

Yes, when she was younger and just arrived from her hometown, she met a guy. He turned out to be a goat and they had sex, violent. Too early and too rough than she wanted it to be

I think he is talking about this(not sure)? Better to change to your dexterity/mc's dexterity.(y)
Screenshot 2021-07-10 224848.png

So even there are only two possible Li in the whole game we still need to choose one of the girl? Feeling quite sad about that, why can't we have both girls at the same time? Please reconsider the harem path.:cry:
If we finally need to choose one of them, will there be checking points automatically to block the other path or we need to choose a choice at a specific moment? How to define I am currently on kasie's path or mia's path?(count as mc have sex or not with the girls or build a solid boyfriend girlfriend relationship?):rolleyes:
Also, we already know that it is possible for kenny and kasie be together if there relationship point is high(play dump to make them together? As kenny is not as pervert as mc that want to fuck his own sis at first I don't know how can it happen naturally), will it possible that kenny and mia be together/ mc have a solo ending? :unsure:
The system that relationship point open love path and lust point add more scene is not bad, but how about divide into two point system? Kasie's/mia's action will be different according to love point higher or lust point higher, such as being romantic and innocence with mc as love point is higher or being corrupted and sultry as lust point is higher. This will increase the replayability of the game as the story will be different based on the points you choice and show more side of kasie and mia.:unsure:
It is shame that kasie is no longer a virgin anymore, it will be definitely more interesting that we, play as her little brother, take her virginity, such taboo action will make the story more spicy. I sincerely requested you to reconsider this idea.:oops:
However, if the story remain unchanged, will that asshole appear in the story in the future that we can take a revenge on him? This asshole is unforgivable that take kasie's virginity and did such horrible thing to her.:mad:
Moreover, will there be any creampie choice and pregnancy content in the future?( I know this story is slow burn and I ask too soon, but I just wonder the possibility that we can creampie the girls and make them pregnant):p
Beside, I like the hair color and hair style of the old kasie in both memories, the blonde long hair and bunch suit her better I think. Will it be possible that kasie change her hair color or style in the future?:whistle:

Last edited:

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
yes @w123rt4
logoarh
look at an example I changed the name to "you', and the status remains as Derek Dexterity, so when I get a Dexterity point it will appear, in the left corner Derek Dexterity+, where the points you earn are shown.
Screenshot_20210710-130631.png
Screenshot_20210710-130639.png

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

w123t4

May 26, 2019
yes @w123rt4
logoarh
look at an example I changed the name to "you', and the status remains as Derek Dexterity, so when I get a Dexterity point it will appear, in the left corner Derek Dexterity+, where the points you earn are shown.
View attachment 1290799
View attachment 1290800
Don't know which version you have downloaded but I don't have the mia affection in the characteristics and dexterity increased notice in the left top corner in my game. I downloaded this game from nopy in #1 and the version is 0.1.4.
Maybe it is because you are using the gallery mod? Try to download a new one without mod in #1 to see what will happen?

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
Don't know which version you have downloaded but I don't have the mia affection in the characteristics and dexterity increased notice in the left top corner in my game. I downloaded this game from nopy in #1 and the version is 0.1.4.
Maybe it is because you are using the gallery mod? Try to download a new one without mod in #1 to see what will happen?
maybe, I'll try starting the raw version of the game without mod, and test it.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021

All the characters in the game are adults, but think about it

Hmm, I've already changed her face, are they still too similar?

damn it was the mod lol sorry dev hahhh when i made the comment i forgot i had mod in the game so it's a bug of the mod not the game sorry.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
yes it was the mod :FacePalm:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.2.7 with The Witcher cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even though in the opening post it is written that a restart was necesarry, I had no problem with loading a save from the previous version.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Even though in the opening post it is written that a restart was necesarry, I had no problem with loading a save from the previous version.
As far as I know some stats were added or changed which are not being filled correctly from loading previous saves. This may or may not effect current version, but down the line some missing stat, or lower than it should be could cause to miss some scenes or at worse future crash.

At your own risk ;)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
As far as I know some stats were added or changed which are not being filled correctly from loading previous saves. This may or may not effect current version, but down the line some missing stat, or lower than it should be could cause to miss some scenes or at worse future crash.

At your own risk ;)
Interesting to know, thanks! Maybe I will start over then and compare the stats in the end.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Heh, I just wanted to try it. As I understood from the voting, few people need mini-games. So I probably won't introduce them, well, except for one in the middle of the game(I have a plan for it)
pc.jpg
And as Fakk2 said, they are skipped, so there should be no problems

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Hey Logo, who's the guy in the 3rd picture on Patreon (the one getting a bj from a chick)? Is he the notorious manager maybe?? :sneaky:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Heh, I just wanted to try it. As I understood from the voting, few people need mini-games. So I probably won't introduce them, well, except for one in the middle of the game(I have a plan for it)
View attachment 1351850
And as Fakk2 said, they are skipped, so there should be no problems
Some I really hate like the ones in Milf's Resort. Make you want to put your fist into the monitor

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes